Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164
Results 2,446 to 2,448 of 2448
    I don't think 'getting his buddies together' is a solid plan moving forward. What if we decide we need to move one of them because it is not working out? Well that's a good way to piss off KAT and make him want to leave. Not to mention his buddies might not be the best personnel fit or make the most financial sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    I don't think 'getting his buddies together' is a solid plan moving forward. What if we decide we need to move one of them because it is not working out? Well that's a good way to piss off KAT and make him want to leave. Not to mention his buddies might not be the best personnel fit or make the most financial sense.
    Going after Russell is a half-measure than. You are already targeting his buddy. I personally think that Booker would be a perfect fit next to Towns. In fact, I think he'd be a better fit than Russell.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Honestly, if I am building this team around KAT, I get him and his buddies together. Basically:
    1) Trade Wiggins, Culver + top 3 protected first for Devin Booker
    2) Trade whoever you have to trade to GS and get Russel when GS is ready to move him.

I think that KAT, Booker, Russel + right role-players is a contender in the modern NBA in year or two. At least, if I was playing NBA2K GM mode, that would be my first build.
    Love that trio offensively. But perhaps the worst defensive trio in the game. So, as you said build around, and that means defense and shooting