Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191
Results 2,851 to 2,854 of 2854
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I FN hate this team. The most illogical, untimely decisions ever. Hiring WHO?
    P.S. How about you fire a guy 15 games ago when it was clear he wasn't up to the task?
    P.S.2. Offcourse the ESPN crew had to make it about race... I am sure the fact that Vanderpool is basically the defensive coordinator of this team and the team ranks bottom 5 in defense has nothing to with him not being promoted... So FN 2021. Love where this country is going...
    I dunno how bad it is tbh, will have to see how he does. At this point itís certainly an unknown/not a big name in finch. My guess is they didnít fire him until the search for a replacement was completed.

I didnít see it as I donít watch tons of the ESPN shows but media is there for ratings and that will play. Many people did want vanderpool to get a chance for reasons outside race though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Towns said and I quote "I can't believe he was passed up(Vanderpool)," blah, blah, blah. Trade the ****er. Your team is 7-24 you idiot.
    He was supportive of the new coach and team overall lol. He is allowed to also think vanderpool would make a good coach.

Trading him off this would be insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vanterpool is 100% responsible for this team being bottom 3 defensively. I am not sure why this organization would want to make him "the guy". He definitely has merit and maybe we don't have the right personnel, but I think it would look worse to this fanbase if they gave him the keys.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Vanterpool is 100% responsible for this team being bottom 3 defensively. I am not sure why this organization would want to make him "the guy". He definitely has merit and maybe we don't have the right personnel, but I think it would look worse to this fanbase if they gave him the keys.
    I would argue it's more on the GM considering we didn't have a PF to start the year, Russell/Beasley/Towns are all poor on that end and we have a lot of youth that is generally not developed as defenders. I would argue the only plus defenders in our top 10 in minutes would be Vando/Okogie/Mcdaniels maybe and they are 5/7/8 in minutes with one being very limited offiensively, one pitiful this year on O, and another a rookie.

This team had about a 5% chance of not being bottom 10 defensively even with the best coach out there. Also I am not sure what bottom 3 is referencing, we are 23rd in defensive rating on the year as a team so roughly 7th worst.

I don't think this is the angle to go, we just need to probably admit Rosas had someone in mind and went that way. Vanterpool easily could have been given a chance and many wanted that but Rosas had a different plan which is just fine, no need to downplay Vanterpool.

As far as I can tell most of the fan base is taking a wait and see approach to the new hire. I think that's how it should be given how little we know and what the team is dealing with currently.