Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131
Results 1,951 to 1,963 of 1963
  1. #1951
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Not a fan ^
    Why....

  2. #1952
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    77,011
    Quote Originally Posted by specialiststeve View Post
    Just a bit bored and thought I would throw something together....

    Jabari Parker and Robin Lopez
    for
    Gorgui Dieng, Taj Gibson and Luol Deng

    Chicago.. why? They want to get rid of Parker and Have no Center for next year... Can be a renewal for Taj and Deng as they will be let go likely right away if not after the season.

    Wolves... Why? Clearly Deng, Dieng and Gibson are not part of the future... a look at a past top pick and a possible part of the rotation.... Lopez can get us to the offseason where we can look for an inexpensive backup...

    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ydz7l4hh
    Man, Parker has just hit rock bottom though, and he makes too much money.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  3. #1953
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    7,039
    Quote Originally Posted by specialiststeve View Post
    Why....
    Parker is an inefficient chucker that plays no D. Pretty sure we already have one of those(well two if you count Teague).


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  4. #1954
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,204
    OK.... just thought taking a chance on someone who has talent may be a good gamble. The no D is concerning but hell that is half our team... he would fit in.

  5. #1955
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MPLS
    Posts
    3,616
    Quote Originally Posted by specialiststeve View Post
    OK.... just thought taking a chance on someone who has talent may be a good gamble. The no D is concerning but hell that is half our team... he would fit in.
    Actually its about 3/4 of all NBA players!

  6. #1956
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    77,011
    Quote Originally Posted by specialiststeve View Post
    OK.... just thought taking a chance on someone who has talent may be a good gamble. The no D is concerning but hell that is half our team... he would fit in.
    I would build a similar trade around Beal or Porter though.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  7. #1957
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I would build a similar trade around Beal or Porter though.
    Am guessing they would hang up before we got that offer out for Beal ... not sure Porter makes much sense now that we have Covington....

  8. #1958
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,124
    I propose Jeff Teague to any team for no compensation. Glen Taylor can invoice me for the taxi to the airport. Get him outta here.

  9. #1959
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Philbrook, MN
    Posts
    1,233
    Wiggins & our 2019 FRP (Lottery protected) for Blake Griffin?

    C KAT/Gibson/Dieng
    F Griffin/Saric/Deng
    F Covington
    G Rose/Okogie
    G Teague/Jones/Bayless

    We'd be very thin at the Wing...probably a stupid idea that DET wouldn't even consider anyways unless they want to get away from Blake's huge deal to take on a huge deal from a much younger player.

  10. #1960
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    77,011
    Quote Originally Posted by specialiststeve View Post
    Am guessing they would hang up before we got that offer out for Beal ... not sure Porter makes much sense now that we have Covington....
    I was thinking we could trade Wiggins but both Porter/Cov are SF's, neither can slide to SG. So yeah, nevermind..

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  11. #1961
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    Wiggins & our 2019 FRP (Lottery protected) for Blake Griffin?

    C KAT/Gibson/Dieng
    F Griffin/Saric/Deng
    F Covington
    G Rose/Okogie
    G Teague/Jones/Bayless

    We'd be very thin at the Wing...probably a stupid idea that DET wouldn't even consider anyways unless they want to get away from Blake's huge deal to take on a huge deal from a much younger player.
    Griffin is having a solid year. It is a shame Detroit could not hit on their draft picks on the wing or they would have a nice core to build around. I went back and watched clips of Griffin in his rookie year and forgot how explosive the guy was.

  12. #1962
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,204
    Do we have any interest in Dennis Smith Jr.? Clearly talented but another Wiggins?

  13. #1963
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,124
    Quote Originally Posted by specialiststeve View Post
    Do we have any interest in Dennis Smith Jr.? Clearly talented but another Wiggins?
    What is he like as a defender? I have not really followed him. I just want to get rid of Wiggins and Teague so bad and no one is dumb enough to take them. Can we write a good letter of recommendation for David Kahn so he can become the GM of another team and be fooled into trading for them?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •