Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166
Results 2,476 to 2,487 of 2487
  1. #2476
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Highlands
    Posts
    1,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    He is basically Okogie with a better handle but worse shot. I like him a lot, but he is not a starter.
    Agree to disagree. I love Okogie, but I think Smart's the better defender, at least now.

    Well he's currently starting for an 8-1 team... and he'd be better than Graham, who I do respect, but gets by purely on effort.

  2. #2477
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,678
    I was playing around yesterday with the trade machine.
    Adams and Shroeder for Teague and Dieng. What do you guys think? Honestly I find it both unrealistic and I don't know if either team would want it.

  3. #2478
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    7,275
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    I was playing around yesterday with the trade machine.
    Adams and Shroeder for Teague and Dieng. What do you guys think? Honestly I find it both unrealistic and I don't know if either team would want it.
    That's a terrible trade for OKC, absolutely terrible. Adams also is not a good fit for what we are trying to do here(and he is a starting caliber player). OKC could do so much better for Adams. I don't want Shroeder here(good player) because of the off the field stuff.


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  4. #2479
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,437
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    Agree to disagree. I love Okogie, but I think Smart's the better defender, at least now.

    Well he's currently starting for an 8-1 team... and he'd be better than Graham, who I do respect, but gets by purely on effort.
    Smart is a more mature Okogie is all. Basically Josh in like 5 years. He is indeed a better player right now.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #2480
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    7,275
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    Agree to disagree. I love Okogie, but I think Smart's the better defender, at least now.

    Well he's currently starting for an 8-1 team... and he'd be better than Graham, who I do respect, but gets by purely on effort.
    C'mon, the only reason he is starting(and will likely start for a couple months) is because they lost Hayward. Once again, he is good, hence I would love to have him on my team and is definitely worth more than Dieng, but is he THAT good for me to want to pencil him as a starter for the Wolves(if we could get him) - well no. I prefer Russel. In fact, the other guy I really like we played last night(Dejounte Murray) and I flat out would prefer him as well. Smart is a top 25ish PG, in the league in my opinion and we already have one like that in Teague(I am not comparing the two, as Smart is vastly superior on the defensive end).


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  6. #2481
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    That's a terrible trade for OKC, absolutely terrible. Adams also is not a good fit for what we are trying to do here(and he is a starting caliber player). OKC could do so much better for Adams. I don't want Shroeder here(good player) because of the off the field stuff.
    Yeap that is what I thought.
    I was looking at Shroeder. I had no idea about his off court problems.

  7. #2482
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    7,275
    Yeah, Schroder was accused of assault in 2017, but basically paid the dude off. Not a person I would want on my team, personally.
    Last edited by Oefarmy2005; 11-15-2019 at 02:56 PM.


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  8. #2483
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    484
    Iím done following this never ending loser team. We will always suck, as long as the NBA lets the inmates run the asylum we have zero chance having a winning team! On a side note Trump 2020 conservative Thug here!

    Wake up America!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #2484
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Highlands
    Posts
    1,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Smart is a more mature Okogie is all. Basically Josh in like 5 years. He is indeed a better player right now.
    For sure. Smart's shot is actually falling at a reasonable clip this season (I know, very early and will no doubt drop back down) - but I do think Okogie has a little more offensive potential.

  10. #2485
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Highlands
    Posts
    1,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    C'mon, the only reason he is starting(and will likely start for a couple months) is because they lost Hayward. Once again, he is good, hence I would love to have him on my team and is definitely worth more than Dieng, but is he THAT good for me to want to pencil him as a starter for the Wolves(if we could get him) - well no. I prefer Russel. In fact, the other guy I really like we played last night(Dejounte Murray) and I flat out would prefer him as well. Smart is a top 25ish PG, in the league in my opinion and we already have one like that in Teague(I am not comparing the two, as Smart is vastly superior on the defensive end).
    Honestly I think we feel pretty similarly about him but are just saying it in different ways..?

    I don't think he's an All Star or anything. I think he's one of the better perimeter defenders in the league - and I'd prefer him over Graham. As you said, if I had the option to have him on the team, I'd take him - but I wouldn't give up anything too major.

  11. #2486
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MPLS
    Posts
    3,667
    Would anyone be interested in R. Anderson? We obviously need shooting.

  12. #2487
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,437
    Quote Originally Posted by DW3421 View Post
    Would anyone be interested in R. Anderson? We obviously need shooting.
    Not anymore, but a younger version of him hell yeah

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •