Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1556
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    isn't he a total overlap of Okogie?
    A little more size at 6'6'' and 217lbs and also more fluid offensively. Personally I think his shot mechanics look a lot better than Okogie's and he has decent range. He is known as a really good defender and could probably play some SF..You and I both know you can never have enough wing defenders and KJ has a chance to be a nice 3 and D guy.

Kevin Porter Jr. looks interesting. He can take over Wiggins role.

Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    Kevin Porter Jr. looks interesting. He can take over Wiggins role.
    anyone can take over scoring 17 a night on terrible efficiency, no D, and inconsistent effort

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

anyone can take over scoring 17 a night on terrible efficiency, no D, and inconsistent effort
    True. Just view Kevin Porter Jr. plays, he looks like the next James Harden? Wonder if he's on our list.

I am also very intrigued by Dedric Lawson. 6'8", huge hands and reach, point-forward skills. The most likely outcome is he goes mid-late 2nd round or UFA, but the guy screams Draymond Green to me(not physical attributes, but type of player).
    Last edited by Oefarmy2005; 05-17-2019 at 04:11 PM.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    True. Just view Kevin Porter Jr. plays, he looks like the next James Harden? Wonder if he's on our list.
    first thing on his scouting report

s a talented player when focused and motivated
    immediately makes me think of wiggins haha

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

This season just deflated me. What a waste. The Thibs./ Butler thing just ruined any chance of being bad enough for high draft pick and not good enough for play-offs.

I have never been this flat about a draft, ever. I simply do not care who we take. I swing for the fences though and go for boom/ bust players. We have KAT, solid starter in Covington and role players in Okogie and maybe Saric. Rest of the team (those under contract) are trash. Swing for the fences.

First of all letís list the players that are most probably going to be top 10 (in no particular order)
    Zion
    Morant
    Culver
    White
    Hunter
    Barrett
    Garland
    Hayes
    Clarke

Thatís 9 players. Add to them some players that may get up there because of surprise or they do well in the try outs.

Reddish
    Langford
    Bol Bol
    Doumbouya
    N. Little

I believe that some of the top tier players might fall to us at 11.

If not and you donít find someone that excites you, you have 2 choices. Trade up or down. Trade up by adding to your pick a player like Teague (cause there are teams that need PGs) or if you are convinced you have a steal, Okogie or even Saric.
    Trading down could also help you reduce the salaries cause right now we are a little bit tight (thank you Wiggins)
    I think this draft has enough good role players and steals at the later stages

There have been reports that we have promised Hachimura that we are going to pick him. It makes no sense.
    Not at 11 and not for a guy with no 3p shooting. It goes against all the things that Rosas was supposed to bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    This season just deflated me. What a waste. The Thibs./ Butler thing just ruined any chance of being bad enough for high draft pick and not good enough for play-offs.

I have never been this flat about a draft, ever. I simply do not care who we take. I swing for the fences though and go for boom/ bust players. We have KAT, solid starter in Covington and role players in Okogie and maybe Saric. Rest of the team (those under contract) are trash. Swing for the fences.
    dude, totally agree

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post

I understand the frustration. I feel pretty similar. However, you never know if the player we pick will be a franchise player. That to me is exciting. I mean Giannis was picked 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    I understand the frustration. I feel pretty similar. However, you never know if the player we pick will be a franchise player. That to me is exciting. I mean Giannis was picked 15th.
    right, but ever get the feeling this team is just snakebitten? 17 times we have moved down in the draft, 0 times up. Every player we pick is an underachiever, outside of KG. KAT is great, but now what? We just can't ever nail a couple picks to really get this team going, our FO/Owner doesn't know when to cut ties or trade a guy away at the right time, we overpay for crappy players, and our coaching position is a constant carousel. We make a hire every handful of years that ends up crippling years of progress (Kahn/Thibs), etc.

This team just sucks man. Until proven otherwise, and frankly I have zero confidence of that ever happening. The ONLY reason for hope, is 10 years ago this entire post would have described the Warriors too.

Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    There have been reports that we have promised Hachimura that we are going to pick him. It makes no sense.
    Not at 11 and not for a guy with no 3p shooting. It goes against all the things that Rosas was supposed to bring.
    I doubt that's true. in any case, I feel like Hachimura is actually quite underrated from what I've seen. He could be a really nice player, actually. Reminds me a bit of Fareed. Not a star, but a solid starter nonetheless.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    First of all letís list the players that are most probably going to be top 10 (in no particular order)
    Zion
    Morant
    Culver
    White
    Hunter
    Barrett
    Garland
    Hayes
    Clarke

Thatís 9 players. Add to them some players that may get up there because of surprise or they do well in the try outs.

Reddish
    Langford
    Bol Bol
    Doumbouya
    N. Little

I believe that some of the top tier players might fall to us at 11.

If not and you donít find someone that excites you, you have 2 choices. Trade up or down. Trade up by adding to your pick a player like Teague (cause there are teams that need PGs) or if you are convinced you have a steal, Okogie or even Saric.
    Trading down could also help you reduce the salaries cause right now we are a little bit tight (thank you Wiggins)
    I think this draft has enough good role players and steals at the later stages
    I personally really like Langford. I think his game will translate really well to the NBA and his shot is better than what he showed last season. The only player that intrigues me in you top 9 that is maybe gettable, is Culver, if he falls to 7-9. Not sure what it would take to move up 4 spots. Ideally though, If somebody wants the 11th pick + Wiggins, i'm all over that as this class doesn't strike me as superstar laden, outside of the top 3. In fact, I envision a couple of steals in the late first/2nd round in this draft(Semancic/D. Lawson).

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast