Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Is anyone else super happy with how good Dunn is on defense?? The guy is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    dude, we have $80 million in cap space as is in 2018, and $90 million (minus what we do in 2018 obviously) in 2019. Pek/KG/Corpse of Kevin Martin, all come off after this year. Even with Dieng's deal, we need to fill out $30 million next year just to hit the cap floor...

We are sitting very pretty.
    You wont have $80M when Wiggins gets like $20M per and I'm sure LaVine gets $15M per easily.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    You wont have $80M when Wiggins gets like $20M per and I'm sure LaVine gets $15M per easily.
    And your point is...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    Is anyone else super happy with how good Dunn is on defense?? The guy is a beast.
    Yeah he is impressive. Just needs to learn how to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    Yeah, he's one of the best defensive PG's in a few short years.

If he can also learn to shoot, we've found one here.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Obviously. The point is, we are looking just fine in cap space, to build after this year, after we identify our biggest needs.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Tyus is playing consistently better then Dunn. Didn't see that coming.

How great is the move to pick Towns over Okafor looking now?

Happy with what Tyus is doing at the moment. I know there are a few on here who aren't his biggest fans, but I think there's a place for him in this league.

He's only 20 years old, obviously on his rookie contract. Teams need depth, I am perfectly happy with him as our 3rd PG and filling in when other guys are injured.

Another idea - would you guys entertain a trade based around Rubio for Cauley Stein? I'm already tired of our guys getting bullied down low.

Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    Happy with what Tyus is doing at the moment. I know there are a few on here who aren't his biggest fans, but I think there's a place for him in this league.

He's only 20 years old, obviously on his rookie contract. Teams need depth, I am perfectly happy with him as our 3rd PG and filling in when other guys are injured.

Another idea - would you guys entertain a trade based around Rubio for Cauley Stein? I'm already tired of our guys getting bullied down low.
    I kind of feel like your first 2 paragraphs are contradictory. Both myself and Hawkeye have said that Tyus is always going to be a limited player (especially defensively), but I don't think that either of us has a problem with him being 3rd string. Tyus might have a problem with that though.

I'd hold off on any Rubio trade for now (and not just as a Rubio fan). Dunn is not ready to run and offense and Tyus is not capable of defending most starting PGs. When Dunn is ready, it becomes a discussion.

Rubio can't be traded right now, unless we are interested in taking a step back. Dunn clearly isn't ready, and Tyus just isn't starting caliber material.

I swear to god, that pocket pass to Towns to give him his 4th pissed me off more than anything that has happened on our team this year. How does an NBA PG even make that decision?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

We need to keep Rubio. Dunn is pure defense at this point. He is a monster on that end and a negative player on the offensive end. Rubio is needed.

I also am sick of being bullied inside. However, I do not think WCS would change that. He is not a particularly big brusier type of player.

What if Payne really did turn a corner? What a mistake not picking his option up.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    What if Payne really did turn a corner? What a mistake not picking his option up.
    I'm still not convinced

And by convinced, I mean convinced that he's not garbage.

I don't ever think, not signing Payne, could be a mistake.
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I'm still not convinced

And by convinced, I mean convinced that he's not garbage.

I don't ever think, not signing Payne, could be a mistake.
    What was his option? like $3 mil? Even if he's garbage, that would have been worth it. A replacement level guy like say...Jordan Hill who cant get time over him is worth more than that in this market.

Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast