Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,216 to 1,221 of 1221
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    I can't blame Rose for that though. He has been a professional and tries to be a mentor.
    For now, Rose is doing it on an above average PER, so it's not as big of an issue for me. I just don't understand why we can't play small ball at times and find minutes for Okogie and Tolliver. Seriously, I hope Tolliver gets moved somewhere where he gets minutes that he deserves. I feel bad for him, because he definitely seems like a guy that enjoys playing and not just collecting a paycheck.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

I can't blame Rose for that though. He has been a professional and tries to be a mentor.
    What do you mean?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    For now, Rose is doing it on an above average PER, so it's not as big of an issue for me. I just don't understand why we can't play small ball at times and find minutes for Okogie and Tolliver. Seriously, I hope Tolliver gets moved somewhere where he gets minutes that he deserves. I feel bad for him, because he definitely seems like a guy that enjoys playing and not just collecting a paycheck.
    well, injuries will come. And having 2 guys who should play but don't will only help us.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I mean it's Thibs fault not Rose's. I could be wrong but that how I see it. Also compared to Crawford and in general instant scorers from the bench type of players, I see Rose trying (not always the case) to include teammates when he is double guarded or the shot is not falling. He is a ball hog by nature, don't get me wrong, but in the game against HOU for example he was passing to open teammates. Again I emphasize on that he is trying to do it.

I mean it's Thibs fault not Rose's. I could be wrong but that how I see it. Also compared to Crawford and in general instant scorers from the bench type of players, I see Rose trying (not always the case) to include teammates when he is double guarded or the shot is not falling. He is a ball hog by nature, don't get me wrong, but in the game against HOU for example he was passing to open teammates. Again I emphasize on that he is trying to do it.
    Oh, gotcha.

Yeah man, look, Rose is doing what he does. He is a hyper aggressive scoring guard, and you don't want him to reign it in at times, but Thib's must also remind him that we have KAT on the floor, and drive home an offense, not just letting dribble happy wings dominate the ball. He could do it in a number of ways honestly. One of which is let Tyus be a freaking PG with Rose, not an innocent bystander. Get the ball out of Rose's hands early and often.

You won't stop Rose from looking to score first. But you can stop the situations from constantly presenting themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Oh, gotcha.

Yeah man, look, Rose is doing what he does. He is a hyper aggressive scoring guard, and you don't want him to reign it in at times, but Thib's must also remind him that we have KAT on the floor, and drive home an offense, not just letting dribble happy wings dominate the ball. He could do it in a number of ways honestly. One of which is let Tyus be a freaking PG with Rose, not an innocent bystander. Get the ball out of Rose's hands early and often.

You won't stop Rose from looking to score first. But you can stop the situations from constantly presenting themselves.
    I agree. Not that I want this to happen, but if you are going to use Rose as a primary ball handler, just play him at the point and play Okogie instead of Jones, because that drastically improves the defense of the 2nd unit without sacrificing much of anything(since Tyus isn't being used to his strengths at all this year).

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182