Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1167
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you are absolutely correct dude haha
    How crazy is it!?

Basketball's a funny game - I remember not too long ago thinking our future was Wiggins as our Batman and Towns as our Robin. Things can certainly change very quickly.

100% mentality for AW at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    How crazy is it!?

Basketball's a funny game - I remember not too long ago thinking our future was Wiggins as our Batman and Towns as our Robin. Things can certainly change very quickly.

some people are simply too laid back for their own good. Wiggins is just a coaster. That is fine, but we unfortunately paid him for what he isn't, not what he is. We are stuck with him and his contract at this point.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

How crazy is it!?

So Towns has become Nightwing and Wiggins is being played by Ben Affleck?

Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    So Towns has become Nightwing and Wiggins is being played by Ben Affleck?
    Haha Wiggins more a George Clooney imo - too far haha?

I liked Batman with Clooney =-O

Haha Wiggins more a George Clooney imo - too far haha?
    Well, I haven't seen Wiggins with stiff nipples. lol

(Context people! Context!!)

IKnowHoops has! lol

Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    I liked Batman with Clooney =-O
    Oh man I honestly like all the Batman films, the cheesier the better for me. If you just take them for what they are, they're heaps of fun, even though the critics panned a few of them.

It was more the whole everyone hating the nipples on Clooney's Batsuit (is it called a Batsuit?) thing.

Haha exactly what I was thinking!

Back to basketball-related topics before we hijack this thread - would you move Wiggins to NYK for a package built around Frank Ntilikina? Or is that going too young again?

Haha exactly what I was thinking!

Back to basketball-related topics before we hijack this thread - would you move Wiggins to NYK for a package built around Frank Ntilikina? Or is that going too young again?
    It would be selling too low on Wiggins. While I feel like he'll never be anything more than Rudy Gay, the return at this point should be more than just a questionable former lottery pick. Not that I would put it past a clueless NY front office attempting to attach Joakim Noah to the deal utterly misreading the situation.

NY would be an interested destination I'm sure, but I feel like it would have to be a package around this year's pick. Sacramento maybe would be desperate enough (a former Rudy Gay destination) and has additional young players to package. Or could MJ and his ego possibly pass up a chance to acquire "Maple Jordan"?

I've been trying to make a package from the Raptors but I fail to find the balance. With Lowry, Derozan out of the question and doubtful if want Ibaka only thing left is youngsters like Powel, Anunoby, Siakam etc. Except if for some reason throwing in Teague and if they want to start over it would open the way for Lowry?

And by the way my basketball logic says that a team consists of 15 players. Which is something Thibs obviously doesn't agree with

ATL is buying out Ilysova. I have no idea if the team would be interested...I have no idea if I'm interested.

Oh....and Christian Bale is the only true Batman besides Adam West.

Our team is cursed!

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    ATL is buying out Ilysova. I have no idea if the team would be interested...I have no idea if I'm interested.

Oh....and Christian Bale is the only true Batman besides Adam West.
    See there's the irony with most Batman fans. Which movies were based on the West Batman series? The ones with Clooney and Keaton or the ones with Bale?
    Look I'll accept any of the movies, although the last couple of years I have lost interest in anything superheroe-ee. But I grew up with West's version. I am not saying I prefer them to the Bale movies, but I accept them because they had different inspiration

And yes we are cursed. And the irony of it all.... Just after he refused to play in the All Star game
    Last edited by silverson; 02-24-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast