Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    It's probably too late as not everyone will be checking the lounge anymore, but I was wondering if there was enough people here to start up a fantasy basketball league. Seemed like it could be fun and I haven't done fantasy basketball in a few seasons.
    I'd be interested

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    It's probably too late as not everyone will be checking the lounge anymore, but I was wondering if there was enough people here to start up a fantasy basketball league. Seemed like it could be fun and I haven't done fantasy basketball in a few seasons.
    I'm interested if $$; would reccomend you collect $$ through an app like Venmo. Our commish for Fantasy Baseball did that and it worked great.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Is there a game done in season? All time redraft? Nomal Redraft?

NBA Draft

The 2017 NBA Draft will be held on June 22, 2017, at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. It will be televised nationally in the U.S. by ESPN. National Basketball Association teams took turns selecting amateur U.S. college basketball players and other eligible players, including international players. The draft lottery took place during the playoffs on May 16, 2017. The 5329 Boston Celtics, who were also the #1 seed in the Eastern Conference and reached the Eastern Conference Finals at the time of the NBA draft lottery, would win the #1 pick with pick swapping rights thanks to a previous, infamous trade with the Brooklyn Nets, who had the worst record the previous season.

NBA Draft
    NBA Draft 2017
    NBA Draft 2k17
    NBA Mock Draft
    NBA Mock Draft 2017
    nba draft order
    nba draft 2017 mock
    nba draft mock
    nba draft 2017 mock Draft
    2017 nba draft

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435