Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

August 29 - September 4: vs. SD; @ Phi

Code:
    Atlanta Braves VS San Diego Padres 8/30/2016 - 9/1/2016
    8/30: Matt Wisler vs. Edwin Jackson 8/31: Julio Teheran vs. Christian Friedrich 9/1: Mike Foltynewicz vs. Paul Clemens
    Atlanta Braves AT Philadelphia Phillies 9/2/2016 - 9/4/2016
    9/2: John Gant vs. Jeremy Hellickson 9/3: Aaron Blair vs. Vincent Velasquez 9/4: Matt Wisler vs. Jake Thompson

Paul Clemens is starting? Guess he might be the best thing we gave u[ for Bourn back in the day haha

Lol I forgot he was even on our team. Looking back on that trade, we definitely did well on it. We got, what, two good seasons out of Bourn?

Really stuff again from Wisler. Glad to see him rebound from the demotion. He also made me look really smart tonight as I played him on my fantasy team lol

Good start by Wisler. Need more of that!

Inciarte has a legit shot at being worth 3 wins this season. I'm glad the Braves have him under control through 2020. He is solid at the top of the lineup and great with the glove. I am guessing he will stay in CF unless Mallex pushes him.

Glad to see Shae Simmons back. Clean 1-2-3 inning.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Good game today. Don't like the runs we gave up late, but we have been scoring quite a bit since Dansby was called up

The offense has bee really clicking the last couple of weeks, we've been winning games even with terrible pitching. Inciarte is a beast, he might sneak into a 4 WAR player if he keep this up, that will be an incredible task if he gets to it with him missing a month and the bad May he had.

And Inciarte has the highest BB% of his career. What a valuable player we have here...we're only going to get his best production. It's going to be a problem down the line with Mallex being an identical player but for now..it's fun seeing Inciarte do his thing.

Evidently, the Kemp effect is real. I wouldn't attribute Freeman's rampage completely on his presence but it would be foolish of me to state that he is not helping. Freeman is on another level though. The type of season he is having, with the type of lineup that we have had throughout the season and with all the injuries he's been hiding....geez. Not too long ago, Freman said he is having a ****** season....now it's looking like it will be his best. Way to go huglife.

And Adonis is quietly reaping the benefits hitting that 2nd spot.

With improvements to the rotation, this could be a. 500 team next season.

The improved form will kill any chance of landing the #1 pick. Could fall to #4 or #5.

Meh, we got enough picks and highly touted prospects...and we're still going to get a good one anyway. So, I for one, will not fret about not getting the #1 pick. I'm enjoying the good baseball for once.

The pen is going to look good very soon...if we can get anywhere near this type of offensive performance on a consistent basis...and of course if our kiddos establish themselves in the rotation.

We may have something here.