Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Yeah cuz More-Then-Most can help for the better

GTFO this site is crumbling
    lmfao... bruh...

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

spliff/tre/any bucks fan/Ewing/Riv and i could name like 3 others who deserve this gold standard... FOR SHAME GUYS... FOR SHAME.

I can help each of you be better. : )
    Add in all the Philly fans as well. You simmered down a tad last year or so. But previous years a bit salty.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

spliff/tre/any bucks fan/Ewing/Riv and i could name like 3 others who deserve this gold standard... FOR SHAME GUYS... FOR SHAME.

I can help each of you be better. : )
    I'm number one in your eyes?!?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'm number one in your eyes?!?
    its your dreamy personality that makes me hawt

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Add in all the Philly fans as well. You simmered down a tad last year or so. But previous years a bit salty.
    previous years i was horrid lol. I love all you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Yeah cuz More-Then-Most can help for the better

GTFO this site is crumbling
    Crumbling? The cookie crumbled years ago. Now its just crumbs on the bottom of your shoe, cause people to lazy to wipe the table and use their hand to flick the crumbs on the floor instead.

Like I suggested in the other thread how much money does it cost to keep PSD running for renting a server slot? I'd cancel it. Not much activity left here.

I should of listened to ex-Bucks team mod CDUB. This place is a ghost town. Easily can get way more discussion on twitter. It's a shame. I enjoyed PSD like a decade ago. Not sure why I bothered coming back the last 3 or 4 years other then was the Bucks team mod back then. But even then was kinda dead making game threads for a couple posters.

Only decent posters left to post with are in the tv/movie section of PSD. "It's a sports forum" yet a lot of the teams own forums are dead and haven't been touched in years. Time to put the nail in the coffin.

Sign of the sad, pathetic times we're in now where the damn politics forum is the most active part of a long running sports forum.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Crumbling? The cookie crumbled years ago. Now its just crumbs on the bottom of your shoe, cause people to lazy to wipe the table and use their hand to flick the crumbs on the floor instead.

Like I suggested in the other thread how much money does it cost to keep PSD running for renting a server slot? I'd cancel it. Not much activity left here.

I should of listened to ex-Bucks team mod CDUB. This place is a ghost town. Easily can get way more discussion on twitter. It's a shame. I enjoyed PSD like a decade ago. Not sure why I bothered coming back the last 3 or 4 years other then was the Bucks team mod back then. But even then was kinda dead making game threads for a couple posters.

Only decent posters left to post with are in the tv/movie section of PSD. "It's a sports forum" yet a lot of the teams own forums are dead and haven't been touched in years. Time to put the nail in the coffin.
    First off, you've been doing this for the better part of two years. It has hard to take any feedback you give seriously when you complain about the site, leave, come back, and then do the same thing again.

Second, instead of complaining, what are your ideas? Are your ideas feasible for what Rush and I have control over? Is it feasible for people to complete who are volunteering their time as Mods/TMs? Forums are a dying medium, and there are other places to get discussion. How do we make ourselves different from those places?

Also, while you say the site is dead, yeah, post counts are down from it's two peak times (when the forum medium was at it's height). But they've been improving over last year's numbers and some of the numbers from the year before. I've asked for some things to happen from the people in charge, we were told to wait, and we're still waiting. In the meantime, we are doing the best with what we have, but I am open to all suggestions if they are serious.

Well. For starters you can let people have fun. I say majority rules. If the majority of the posters are engaging and having fun then the few who arent can leave... this is a rule for the general sports subs. Not a team sub. You cant go to a teams thread and start harrassing. But in a general sports thread... it should be the wild west... as long as its not ridiculously personal. Some things should still be held sacred and good old fashioned internet fighting should be one. Its So FUN.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Well. For starters you can let people have fun. I say majority rules. If the majority of the posters are engaging and having fun then the few who arent can leave... this is a rule for the general sports subs. Not a team sub. You cant go to a teams thread and start harrassing. But in a general sports thread... it should be the wild west... as long as its not ridiculously personal. Some things should still be held sacred and good old fashioned internet fighting should be one. Its So FUN.
    Insults started flying from one poster due to a whole lot of little posts meant to incite Dodgers fans. If we want to have constructive conversation about this game and series, I'm fine with that. But none of the posts I deleted were meant to be those kind of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Insults started flying from one poster due to a whole lot of little posts meant to incite Dodgers fans. If we want to have constructive conversation about this game and series, I'm fine with that. But none of the posts I deleted were meant to be those kind of posts.
    You dont have to tell me who but did someone report the behavior in the thread?

You dont have to tell me who but did someone report the behavior in the thread?
    No, knowing the past history of how these things escalate, I am acting on my own authority to do this.

I know people are in the heat of the moment, which is why I'm not infracting for anything previous to my posts, but I'm not going to let it go further and derail the thread, or let posters escalate insults until we have to start infracting.

No, knowing the past history of how these things escalate, I am acting on my own authority to do this.

I know people are in the heat of the moment, which is why I'm not infracting for anything previous to my posts, but I'm not going to let it go further and derail the thread, or let posters escalate insults until we have to start infracting.
    I felt like everyone was having a lot of fun. Even the dodgers fans. Especially if they didnt run to you for help... i still find it hard to believe they didnt but whatever. Its a fine line but next time let it go on a little longer. You dont have to infract btw. Just give warnings and then if they dont stop THEN infract.

I felt like everyone was having a lot of fun. Even the dodgers fans. Especially if they didnt run to you for help... i still find it hard to believe they didnt but whatever. Its a fine line but next time let it go on a little longer. You dont have to infract btw. Just give warnings and then if they dont stop THEN infract.
    My warning went out when I posted in that thread.

My warning went out when I posted in that thread.
    Well... damn. I tried. Youre one hell of a school marm. Ill give you that.
    Id be a terrible mod. Id infract all the *******.

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast