Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Insults started flying from one poster due to a whole lot of little posts meant to incite Dodgers fans. If we want to have constructive conversation about this game and series, I'm fine with that. But none of the posts I deleted were meant to be those kind of posts.
    You try way too hard to protect the overtly sensitive feelings of one person who can't handle their **** in a public setting. It comes off as really weak and pathetic; like you're rewarding crybabies for throwing a tantrum.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You try way too hard to protect the overtly sensitive feelings of one person who can't handle their **** in a public setting. It comes off as really weak and pathetic; like you're rewarding crybabies for throwing a tantrum.
    Things always escalate, and then when people come to discuss the game tomorrow morning, they see nothing but incessant back and forth posts, when they really want to discuss what happened in the game. Sorry that I took out all of the insults flying around, but thats not what this forum is about.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    I felt like everyone was having a lot of fun. Even the dodgers fans. Especially if they didnt run to you for help... i still find it hard to believe they didnt but whatever. Its a fine line but next time let it go on a little longer. You dont have to infract btw. Just give warnings and then if they dont stop THEN infract.
    It's been like this forever and will likely never change. So ironic we're talking about this in a thread about how to improve activity.

Hey I know how to improve activity: when there's a super active thread, start threatening people with infractions and the possibility of locking said thread! That'll really keep this site poppin'.

Backwards af.

It's been like this forever and will likely never change. So ironic we're talking about this in a thread about how to improve activity.

Hey I know how to improve activity: when there's a super active thread, start threatening people with infractions and the possibility of locking said thread! That'll really keep this site poppin'.

Backwards af.
    Its a sign of the times.
    How old is thomas?? I feel like every guy who is under 40 has big time sensitivity issues. I swear to god it was those gay *** Goosebumps books they all used to read back in school. THATS the common thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Things always escalate, and then when people come to discuss the game tomorrow morning, they see nothing but incessant back and forth posts, when they really want to discuss what happened in the game. Sorry that I took out all of the insults flying around, but thats not what this forum is about.
    Again, only one person was insulting people and you rewarded them as per usual. Give yourself a hearty pat on the back for that one. I'm sure it'll revolutionize the discussion in the thread in question tomorrow morning.

Based on what you've shown tonight (once again), I don't think you have the slightest idea of what posters really want.

Its not about what we want.its about THE RULES!!

Its a sign of the times.
    How old is thomas?? I feel like every guy who is under 40 has big time sensitivity issues. I swear to god it was those gay *** Goosebumps books they all used to read back in school. THATS the common thread.
    No idea but I'm under 40 and don't agree with his approach in the slightest. This ain't ****ing Romper Room.

No rivalries or joking around here, folks. Just stale updates about the lowly Orioles and protecting disgruntled fans who can't help but lash out at people having a good time.

Ive always been a rule breaker and Ive never understood people who love to follow them. I have a soster like that. I always make fun of her. She laughs about it now... but back in the day she would be so mad at me. Especially since i always got away with it. Rules were made to be broken.

No idea but I'm under 40 and don't agree with his approach in the slightest. This ain't ****ing Romper Room.
    You definitely had the entire goosebumps series.

You definitely had the entire goosebumps series.
    Once again: clueless. Never owned or read a single one. You sure seem familiar with the series though.

Once again: clueless. Never owned or read a single one. You sure seem familiar with the series though.
    Every boy in school read that crap. I remember thinking how gay it was. They all had NWO/ chicago bulls shirts, hammer pants and those gay goosbumps books. Something ruined men. Might as well blame it on those books.

Neat-o.

I kind of understand it to a point... it all depends on circumstance... the one guy opened up the can of worms but thomas is basically trying to stop people from getting banned... maybe it was a quick trigger but imagine had he let it go and 2 people really started insulting then he would be forced to infract... need to have self control on both sides... mods and posters.... also we all know his hand was forced once guys or general person started reporting and complaining... in the NBA area we get away with a ton of trolling baiting mostly because we self mod... meaning we dont run to the report button forcing spurs etc hand.

once someone reported thomas was forced to warn in the thread... he warned several times... its mostly on the people reporting tbh... thomas just doing what he was suppose to... rush woulda done the same thing and he hates the dodgers.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 10-10-2019 at 02:42 AM.

NBA culture is so different. Go to baseball reddit then go to basketball reddit. Two different worlds.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast