Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, that's the standard answer given by fellow users that know better (along with using AdBlock Plus when using a desktop computer). It is not the official solution by any means. It really isn't that tough to search for and download "tapatalk" via The App Store or Google Play Store.
    you’d have to know to search for tapatalk. where does psd provide its user-base with recommendations for mobile - especially since 65%+ of traffic is probably mobile. the oversight is unfortunate.
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

....and you DO know to search for Tapatalk since numerous people have suggested as much.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and you DO know to search for Tapatalk since numerous people have suggested as much.
    i do. Yes. How many mobile lurkers find their way to PSD but do not know? Is there any highly visible recommendation on PSD that redirects them to the TapaTalk app? A link to the app should be at the top of the forums.
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

Who cares? There's no saving this sinking ship. If people really want to post they will figure out a way to do it that works for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    i do. Yes. How many mobile lurkers find their way to PSD but do not know? Is there any highly visible recommendation on PSD that redirects them to the TapaTalk app? A link to the app should be at the top of the forums.
    Forums that support Tapatalk can be Tapatalk enabled and the open with Tapatalk or provide a download link. There were some security issues years ago but that's been fixed. PSD would need to install a Tapatalk plugin.

There are better forum specific apps nowadays but for this forum Tapatalk is best.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Forums that support Tapatalk can be Tapatalk enabled and the open with Tapatalk or provide a download link. There were some security issues years ago but that's been fixed. PSD would need to install a Tapatalk plugin.

There are better forum specific apps nowadays but for this forum Tapatalk is best.
    Tapatalk is installed and supported.

I've also been told that they are looking into another, non-vBulletin software for the future, and many of the other forum softwares have built-in mobile apps that are much better than what vBulletin offers.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Tapatalk is installed and supported.

I've also been told that they are looking into another, non-vBulletin software for the future, and many of the other forum softwares have built-in mobile apps that are much better than what vBulletin offers.
    I don't know what cruisecritic.com uses but their mobile app is the best I have seen, fast, lightweight, easy to navigate, easy to post pictures. ads are discret and don't slow loads or overtake displays

How can we improve activity on PSD?

Create more threads on racism?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess FNK has been the true leader this site has always both needed and deserved.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223