Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 618 of 711 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619620628668 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 10662
  1. #9256
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    50,448
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    I guess I see what youíre saying. I would have to answer yes then. God does discriminate against gay people. Also he discriminated against adulterer and liars and thieves and every other kind of sinful behavior. Iíll concede that.
    Yes, but for those other sins I can point to a specific person who has been harmed directly by those actions. That is not true of homosexuality.

  2. #9257
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    72,456
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Yeah. I think if you sent something home to inform parents what youíre doing and they havenít complained, then itís on them. Either they donít care that youíre doing it or they donít care enough about their kids to pay attention. Either wayÖ itís on them.
    It's written down. We normally consider parental consent them having to sign something saying they agree.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #9258
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,901
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Ok, but that goes back to my point. Treating homosexuals different, in this case by denying them marriage, is discrimination. Itís the textbook definition of discrimination in fact.
    The Bible also doesnít condone sex with animalsÖ so in that case it must discriminate against a people group and animals? This is your logic right?

    It also discrimates against pedophilia. Do you see how it might actually be a good thing to ďdiscriminateĒ?
    Last edited by The20thK; 09-28-2022 at 12:00 PM.
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

  4. #9259
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,901
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It's written down. We normally consider parental consent them having to sign something saying they agree.
    Understood. My apologies.
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

  5. #9260
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,901
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yes, but for those other sins I can point to a specific person who has been harmed directly by those actions. That is not true of homosexuality.
    You feel like it doesnít harm someone but thatís not what the Bible says. It says that people who commit sexual sin are actually committing sin against themselves. They are literally harming themselves. Good Fathers donít like it when their children hurt themselves.
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

  6. #9261
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    50,448
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    The Bible also doesnít condone sex with animalsÖ so in that case it must discriminate against a petiole group and animals? This is your logic right?

    It also discrimates against pedophilia. Do you see how it might actually be a good thing to ďdiscriminateĒ?
    No, my logic is not that homosexuality is the same as pedophilia and bestiality. The primary difference in fact is that both parties of the sexual act are doing so consensually in homosexuality, but not in those other instances.

    I think thereís a good reason to prohibit certain behaviors. That is different than discriminating, particularly because you have given no sound articulable reason why we should discriminate against Homosexuality other than God said so.

  7. #9262
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    72,456
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    This is just stupidÖ lol

    Have I once advocated for anything other than personal responsibility in our actions? What makes you think if I had gay sex that I would then turn and blame that on someone else? Thatís the lefts game. The left is full of victimsÖ
    Then why are so worried about "groomers"? If you consent to gay sex its b/c you want to have gay sex.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #9263
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,901
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, my logic is not that homosexuality is the same as pedophilia and bestiality. The primary difference in fact is that both parties of the sexual act are doing so consensually in homosexuality, but not in those other instances.

    I think thereís a good reason to prohibit certain behaviors. That is different than discriminating, particularly because you have given no sound articulable reason why we should discriminate against Homosexuality other than God said so.
    Are you saying that children and animals cannot condone to having sex?
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

  9. #9264
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    50,448
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    You feel like it doesnít harm someone but thatís not what the Bible says. It says that people who commit sexual sin are actually committing sin against themselves. They are literally harming themselves. Good Fathers donít like it when their children hurt themselves.
    Except the people doing it donít consider it to be self harm.

  10. #9265
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,876
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, my logic is not that homosexuality is the same as pedophilia and bestiality. The primary difference in fact is that both parties of the sexual act are doing so consensually in homosexuality, but not in those other instances.

    I think thereís a good reason to prohibit certain behaviors. That is different than discriminating, particularly because you have given no sound articulable reason why we should discriminate against Homosexuality other than God said so.
    Lol exactly. This guy canít be serious with this level of bigotry and hiding behind his warped views of religion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #9266
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,901
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Then why are so worried about "groomers"? If you consent to gay sex its b/c you want to have gay sex.
    Because ďgroomersĒ by definition are manipulating children into becoming homosexuals.

    AgainÖ I donít think this is something that the vast majority of homosexuals would condone. But there are many, homosexual and heterosexual, that very much would like to groom kids into sex objects.
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

  12. #9267
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    50,448
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Are you saying that children and animals cannot condone to having sex?
    Legally, no they cannot. Consent must be informed and with an understanding of the consequences. But beyond that, you are comparing homosexual adults to animals. Do you think homosexuals have the same mental capacity as animals or are like animals?

  13. #9268
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,901
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except the people doing it donít consider it to be self harm.
    Neither do drug addicts
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

  14. #9269
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    50,448
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Neither do drug addicts
    Yes but again, I can point to actual physical, tangible harms caused by drug use. Can you point to the actual harm caused by homosexuality? Now your argument is itís self-harm because God said so. You lack the underlying why

  15. #9270
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,901
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Legally, no they cannot. Consent must be informed and with an understanding of the consequences. But beyond that, you are comparing homosexual adults to animals. Do you think homosexuals have the same mental capacity as animals or are like animals?
    1) So children canít consent to sex with an adult because it illegal. So if it wasnít illegal, would it be acceptable?

    2) Youíre being intentionally deceitful in your accusation. You said that the as long as homosexuals consent then itís ok. I am saying that children can consent and so can animals.
    Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •