Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 222 of 223 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223 LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 3339
    The worst is when they have mad strict parameters on number of characters, use of symbols, numbers etc

Got me tryina make up all types a new passwords
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I thought about counting mine up but didn't I guess I have about 10 systems I need log ins for. I keep a word doc with them all saved on them

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I thought about counting mine up but didn't I guess I have about 10 systems I need log ins for. I keep a word doc with them all saved on them
    All put together, I've probably got about 10-12 accounts for work. But there are the main six that have requirements that they be changed every 90 days. The rest are vendor accounts that can just remain the exact same and the company doesn't make me change them.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

WeWork: were laying you off.
    Also WeWork: donít get another job in this industry. Itís WeWork not YouWork.

Huh? Their employees have to sign a non compete or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Huh? Their employees have to sign a non compete or something?

I believe it is a non-compete. But for some reason, WeWork sent out pre-emptive warnings. There was no sign that anyone was violating them.

Damn Baylor keeping the 28-3 curse alive.

Anybody in here play chess? Casually, nothing crazy.

Looking for some people on Chess with Friends.

So if they gave someone in New Jersey a kidney that they shouldnít have done so, do they take it out of the person?

Happy Thanksgiving Eve to all!

Eat, Drink, and be merry and maybe even take a hiatus from politics for at least one day.

Happy belated Canadian Thanksgiving to Special. Hate you politically but wish you well generally.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve to all!

Eat, Drink, and be merry and maybe even take a hiatus from politics for at least one day.

Happy belated Canadian Thanksgiving to Special. Hate you politically but wish you well generally.
    Same to you. Enjoy the time with your wife and kid. You are definitely a ******** when it comes to politics but you seem like a guy I'd genuinely hang with in a different time and place.

Sidenote: I'm smoking my first turkey ever tomorrow. Wish me luck.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Same to you. Enjoy the time with your wife and kid. You are definitely a ******** when it comes to politics but you seem like a guy I'd genuinely hang with in a different time and place.

Haha. Likewise. I do have conservative friends. Itís still normal with them. A few ball busting comments back and forth and then on to other topics.

I think the problem today is that people canít separate political opinions from the entire identity of someone. We used to not talk politics with family or touch on a few general things and move on. Now itís all fighting all the time and itís worse on here because, for instance, I only know mostly that youíre politically conservative. I have no doubt weíd have a fine time grabbing a beer.

Good luck on the turkey. Best one I ever had was my inlaws in Michigan and they smoked two of them perfectly.

Haha. Likewise. I do have conservative friends. Itís still normal with them. A few ball busting comments back and forth and then on to other topics.

I think the problem today is that people canít separate political opinions from the entire identity of someone. We used to not talk politics with family or touch on a few general things and move on. Now itís all fighting all the time and itís worse on here because, for instance, I only know mostly that youíre politically conservative. I have no doubt weíd have a fine time grabbing a beer.

Good luck on the turkey. Best one I ever had was my inlaws in Michigan and they smoked two of them perfectly.
    Definitely agree. We all are so engulfed in this **** that our political views define us. I took the foot off the peddle a couple months ago and honestly, everyone around me is better off because of it. Including me.

Happy Thanksgiving man. Hope all is well.

Edit: This is the 2nd time tonight this wonderful site posted my post before I hit post.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 11-28-2019 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I smoked a turkey before

That **** had me high as hell
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train