Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 206 of 210 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 3147
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Careful saying that. Might rile some people up.
    Iím an atheist and always welcome prayers, merry christmases and any other phrases and well-wishing sentiments.

If weíre getting offended by good intentions, were completely ****ed.

Respect.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Are we nearing the point where people will stop pretending they give a **** about soccer?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Are we nearing the point where people will stop pretending they give a **** about soccer?
    After moving to SoCal Iíve found a lot of people who love it. In NY not many people I knew ever cared. Out here everyone has a favorite Premier League team and will watch a rando Guatemala scrimmage game if nothing else is on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    After moving to SoCal Iíve found a lot of people who love it. In NY not many people I knew ever cared. Out here everyone has a favorite Premier League team and will watch a rando Guatemala scrimmage game if nothing else is on.

You couldnít pay me enough to watch. Itís just so boring. Iím glad we won but I didnít care before and wonít care afterwards.

Now this is to take zero away from soccer players. They are some of the most in shape athletes out there.

There was some wicked flooding in my neck of the woods today.

https://wtop.com/weather-news/2019/0...onday-morning/
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Well sign me up.

ďYou know, they talk about people of color. I'm a person of color. I'm white. I'm an Anglo Saxon. People say things all the time, but I don't get offended,Ē Pennsylvania GOP Rep. Mike Kelly told VICE News

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...eople-of-color

Wow

If you thought Donald and Don Jr were full of ****...
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-trump-1417987

If you thought Donald and Don Jr were full of ****...
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-trump-1417987

I mean statistically it's possible. The sampling could be off by over 100%. I believe the odds are more likely that if you combined all the sand on the globe into one big pile, that you would pick up the same grain twice in a row. But there's a chance!

This ****ing twat. I used to respect him. Rand Paul is now attempting to block the extension of funding for 9/11 victims and actually has the balls to say itís because of national financial woes when he voted for tax cuts that spawned trillions in debt. Unreal.

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/...453171201?s=21

ďYou know, they talk about people of color. I'm a person of color. I'm white. I'm an Anglo Saxon. People say things all the time, but I don't get offended,Ē Pennsylvania GOP Rep. Mike Kelly told VICE News

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...eople-of-color

Wow

Lmao, what a sav
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

This ****ing twat. I used to respect him. Rand Paul is now attempting to block the extension of funding for 9/11 victims and actually has the balls to say itís because of national financial woes when he voted for tax cuts that spawned trillions in debt. Unreal.

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/...453171201?s=21

He hasn't changed who he is or what he does(n't) stand for.

I was listening to Bannon speaking at some event. Heís an interesting guy. 50% of his message I wholeheartedly agree with and 50% I despise to his soulless core.

In laying out the corrupt relationship between banks, corporations and DC politics, itís no wonder he is the voice of populism from the right. Itís still lost on me how that could ever be reconciled with Republican values, but thatís half the reason heís not in the WH anymore I suppose.

One thing he laid out is pretty on point. Paraphrasing here but he said thereís no doubt the future is the rise of populism around the globe. The only question is whether it will be conservative or liberal populism.

Thatís what weíre seeing here. Trumpís pseudo populism v Berniecrat populism (which will inevitably be watered down to Warrenís pseudo populism).

And the guy is successfully building another altright movement in the frame of Breitbart over in Europe now. Bound to be big with the rise of right wing populism through Italy, Turkey, and soon Germany.

Marijuana becomes legal in Illinois (my home state) in 2020. In my opinion, that's 11 states down, 39 to go (even though I don't use it myself). It's amusing how the conservatives think weed is no different than cocaine, heroine, crystal meth, or angel dust.