Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 203 of 207 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3097
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    The Washington State legislature just passed a bill (subsequently signed by the governor and presidential hopeful Jay Inslee) allowing for composting of human bodies (presumably after death) as a more environmentally-friendly alternative to both burial and cremation.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...522-story.html

I donít know about you all, but I really dig this move.
    Iím all for it too. The cemetery thing is such an archaic concept and waste of space.

As with most things, Carlin said it best: https://youtu.be/yVhzSy7MjeE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Iím all for it too. The cemetery thing is such an archaic concept and waste of space.

As with most things, Carlin said it best: https://youtu.be/yVhzSy7MjeE

Lol. Carlin was the man. You will never win that battle though. There are the deceased relatives that actually want to honor their loved ones, and I'm all for that.

What do you tell a 4 year old when you send his/her Mommy's body to a grinder?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. Carlin was the man. You will never win that battle though. There are the deceased relatives that actually want to honor their loved ones, and I'm all for that.

Same you tell him/ her when she is getting filled with embalming fluids- nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You could lie. For pets, we say they went to a farm upstate.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

That sheís gone and that body isnít her anymore. Is that too much for a 4 year old? Haha

Yeah itís easy to have that opinion but if they dug up the veterans cemetery where both my WWII grandparents are buried, Iíd probably fight it.

Of course you do. It's the only way you can get the government to pay for your burial.
    I know that you must truly think you are so very clever, but at least read the article before playing your broken record once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I know that you must truly think you are so very clever, but at least read the article before playing your broken record once again.
    i thought it was a little clever

Damn cat hide all morning, convinced me she had gotten out. Cats really are bastards

Hey Dbroncs,

Howís the prep for your trip coming? Find that good golf course yet? Sorry I couldnít recommend something in DC. There are a couple of TopGolf around. I live near the one in Alexandria but havenít been yet.

Amazing that this forum still doesnít have @ tagging.

I highly recommend checking out todayís Intercepted podcast.

This Julian Assange thing is being overlooked. Thereís a bipartisan hatred for the guy but the reality is that the Obama admin didnít charge him because they viewed his site as any other publication.

Trump admin is now using the espionage act to charge Assange. This could set a precedent to charge virtually any publication for sharing whistle blower info.

Itís entirely pro big govt and big business.

This really isnít partisan. This is top v bottom.

^^^ thanks for the suggestion. Hereís a reading suggestion: political compromise

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-to-win-votes/

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hey Dbroncs,

Howís the prep for your trip coming? Find that good golf course yet? Sorry I couldnít recommend something in DC. There are a couple of TopGolf around. I live near the one in Alexandria but havenít been yet.
    Thanks for asking DB. The golf part is a no brainer for me. I have a client in MD that says he can get us on Burning Tree. If he can do that, I'm playing one round because the rest would be crap at that point. Lol.

So I'm a major Hilton guy, and stay at Hilton properties every trip. But we decided to do something that I've never done. We're staying at a Trump property (Trump International) for three nights and finishing off at the District.

Thanks for asking DB. The golf part is a no brainer for me. I have a client in MD that says he can get us on Burning Tree. If he can do that, I'm playing one round because the rest would be crap at that point. Lol.

So I'm a major Hilton guy, and stay at Hilton properties every trip. But we decided to do something that I've never done. We're staying at a Trump property (Trump International) for three nights and finishing off at the District.
    The Trump International is about a 10-15 minute walk from my office. I don't think that I've ever seen it when it was open. I've walked past it when it was being turned into a hotel from the Old Post Office building.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The Trump International is about a 10-15 minute walk from my office. I don't think that I've ever seen it when it was open. I've walked past it when it was being turned into a hotel from the Old Post Office building.
    Holy ****. It was a post office? Are you certain we're talking about the same place? https://www.trumphotels.com/washingt...m_campaign=gmb

If so, that had to have been the most luxurious post office in the world.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!