Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 153 of 207 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 3097
    Ordered my new SUV. Ford Ecosport 2018. I should have it within the week.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Ordered my new SUV. Ford Ecosport 2018. I should have it within the week.
    Congrats. Odd though. I figured you as Prius guy. Or maybe a mini.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Congrats. Odd though. I figured you as Prius guy. Or maybe a mini.
    Edit: After looking at the ecosport I can definitely see that fitting you. However, big trucks are the only vehicle worth driving.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 05-28-2018 at 12:18 AM.

Edit: After looking at the ecosport I can definitely see that fitting you. However, big trucks are the only vehicle worth driving.
    LOL. A truck was out of the question pretty quick. I have to drive my grandmother around a good bit and getting in and out of one won't work. My dad has a Chevy Colorado and she won't even try getting into it.

I currently have an Escape (only ever driven Fords) and I just don't like the current version of the Escape. I was going back and forth between the Ecosport (oddly enough they pronounce it like Echo not Eco) and the Explorer. But since I really don't need all that so I decided to pay $15K less.

What type of truck do you have?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

LOL. A truck was out of the question pretty quick. I have to drive my grandmother around a good bit and getting in and out of one won't work. My dad has a Chevy Colorado and she won't even try getting into it.

I currently have an Escape (only ever driven Fords) and I just don't like the current version of the Escape. I was going back and forth between the Ecosport (oddly enough they pronounce it like Echo not Eco) and the Explorer. But since I really don't need all that so I decided to pay $15K less.

What type of truck do you have?
    Black 2018 Silverado z71 xlt 2500 tinted windows all the way around, and a hard shell bed cover that has three bike trays. It's pretty fricking awesome. Definitely a gas guzzler though.

Oh yeah. It's got this awesome gun lock compartment which is used everytime my family goes on vacations requiring long drives.

And you'll be happy to know that it has a custom Broncos hitch cover. Broncos plates front and back. Broncos seatbelt restraints in the back seats and a silver Broncos decall (that my boy bought for me) dead center of the rear slider.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 05-28-2018 at 01:30 AM.

Black 2018 Silverado z71 xlt 2500 tinted windows all the way around, and a hard shell bed cover that has three bike trays. It's pretty fricking awesome. Definitely a gas guzzler though.

Oh yeah. It's got this awesome gun lock compartment which is used everytime my family goes on vacations requiring long drives.
    Nice! My dad wishes he got the Silverado and says he would get it in dark red (I canít remmeber the name they call it).

I was between the Ecosport and the Jeep Trailhawk (variant of the Cherokee).

Is the gun lock something that you can buy with it at the dealer or some sort of third party/after market accessory?

So far the only accessories that I have ordered are my WeatherTech floor mats. I wonít get another vehicle without them. I am disappointed they donít have the rain guards since I really like driving with the windows down.

Nice! My dad wishes he got the Silverado and says he would get it in dark red (I canít remmeber the name they call it).

I was between the Ecosport and the Jeep Trailhawk (variant of the Cherokee).

Is the gun lock something that you can buy with it at the dealer or some sort of third party/after market accessory?

So far the only accessories that I have ordered are my WeatherTech floor mats. I wonít get another vehicle without them. I am disappointed they donít have the rain guards since I really like driving with the windows down.
    My prior vehicle was a Jeep. Grand Cherokee summit. As tricked out as you could get a vehicle, thing drove itself. However, had many issues with it, and regardless of the full array of bells and whistles, I just didn't feel it. I needed my truck again.

Rain guards are always after market as they are designed for the smoking crowd. I've added them aftermarket with all of my trucks because I'm a windows down dude too.

Oh. And the gun lock comes standard with the lt and ltz models. It's pretty sweet. What I like about the ltz is that you have wireless cell charging if you get the center console.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 05-28-2018 at 02:07 AM.

Look at you guys with your cool new cars... My Buick has a back up camera and heated seats.

I always drive a POS

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Look at you guys with your cool new cars... My Buick has a back up camera and heated seats.
    My new one comes with a backup camera. My old backup camera was my two eyes looking behind me.

My new one comes with a backup camera. My old backup camera was my two eyes looking behind me.
    Didn't they just make it a requirement for all new cars to have backup cameras?

I love it tbh, parallel parking was always pretty easy for me, but it's just great to have. I'm glad the one I have has a pretty detailed trajectory, some other ones I've used don't really help much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Didn't they just make it a requirement for all new cars to have backup cameras?

I love it tbh, parallel parking was always pretty easy for me, but it's just great to have. I'm glad the one I have has a pretty detailed trajectory, some other ones I've used don't really help much.
    Probably. Yea parallel parking is pretty easy for me.

Back-up cameras?

I drive a 14-year old Subaru Outback ó can hardly get it to back up, much less take pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Back-up cameras?

I drive a 14-year old Subaru Outback ó can hardly get it to back up, much less take pictures.
    Lol itís a brave new world. I think we need more of this. What does everyone else drive?

Lol itís a brave new world. I think we need more of this. What does everyone else drive?
    my wife has a 2016 Sonata and I have a 2005 Neon

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.