Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 627 of 672 FirstFirst ... 127527577617625626627628629637 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 10076
  1. #9391
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,133
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Brett is the poster boy of the right. Delusional, stupid, and arrogant about it.
    you are so lovely
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #9392
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,431
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Feel free to start a thread in the Religion forum. You won't as you don't want to admit you are wrong. (again)
    Why? So you can ignore it?

    Do you have any evidence that Christianity predates Judaism or Christ? We both know you don't.

  3. #9393
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,133
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Why? So you can ignore it?

    Do you have any evidence that Christianity predates Judaism or Christ? We both know you don't.
    see, no new thread
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  4. #9394
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,724
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    see, no new thread
    I just posted the threads in the religious forum actually

  5. #9395
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,133
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I just posted the threads in the religious forum actually
    sweet
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  6. #9396
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,431
    I would bet he doesn't respond to the thread because he'll claim you're moving goalposts.

  7. #9397
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    67,081
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I just posted the threads in the religious forum actually
    Is that also where you're going to give him the login info for that test that he's totally going to take?

  8. #9398
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,133
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I would bet he doesn't respond to the thread because he'll claim you're moving goalposts.
    When they are moved and I notice it I call it out. Boo-Hoo!

    Lucky for you I no longer run a sportsbook/casino.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  9. #9399
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,431
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    When they are moved and I notice it I call it out. Boo-Hoo!

    Lucky for you I no longer run a sportsbook/casino.
    You mean you avoided the question in the thread and presented no evidence to your claim? Color me shocked lol.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-05-2022 at 04:39 PM.

  10. #9400
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,133
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You mean you avoided the question in the thread and presented no evidence to your claim? Color me shocked lol.
    I avoided nothing. If you had an ounce of honesty you would see the thread was not created by valade16 to learn. Color me shocked that you don't have even that ounce.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #9401
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,724
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I avoided nothing. If you had an ounce of honesty you would see the thread was not created by valade16 to learn. Color me shocked that you don't have even that ounce.
    We've all already learned the truth. You're the one contesting it and you cannot even provide evidence why.

    Be it this thread or that one, you don't have any evidence of your claim. Put up or shut up.

  12. #9402
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,431
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I avoided nothing. If you had an ounce of honesty you would see the thread was not created by valade16 to learn. Color me shocked that you don't have even that ounce.
    Teach us with some evidence then.

    And no, not something that is existential to suggest Christianity was always there. Nor do I want some passage from the New testament that tries to suggest that Jesus existed before he was a physical being on planet Earth. Something concrete. Something that says Christianity existed on this date that preceded Judaism, Christ or the concept of marriage.

    You don't have it and you never will.

  13. #9403
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,124
    Here’s to the protesters in Iran who are putting their lives on the line to oppose the kind of intolerant, patriarchial theocracy that some would be more than happy to impose right here (and are trying their hardest to do so).

  14. #9404
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    67,081
    Lofl Dodgers, was ****ing hilarious watching ciaban make an absolute fool of himself the entire playoffs. Dude couldn't be more wrong with his baseball analysis if he was in a medically induced coma.

  15. #9405
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    15,775
    Carter's and Biden's presidencies are 44 years apart, yet they differ in age by just 18 years.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward (14) Fernando (shrunken) Testis Jr.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •