Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 626 of 652 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 9771
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This is one of the more ludicrous things you've said on here and that's impressive. As someone who went to 10 years of Catholic school, this is not remotely true.
    doesn't mean they taught you well and/or you learned well. Nice try.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Christianity wasn't always there and Judaism's origins predate Christianity by over a thousand years. Nice try though.

He’s right though. Arguing Christianity predates Judaism is literally insane.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He’s right though. Arguing Christianity predates Judaism is literally insane.
    Since it existed from the beginning of time, it's not. Again, best to leave this in the religion forum.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Since it existed from the beginning of time, it's not. Again, best to leave this in the religion forum.
    There’s no forum you can take this where you’re correct.

It hasn't. It was literally named after Jesus Christ after his crucifixion. Guess you've never heard the terms BC or AD before.

Not only that, if you do take it over there, he’ll just put you on his ignore list. In other words, Brett (and his kind) have no interest whatsoever in discussing religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Not only that, if you do take it over there, he’ll just put you on his ignore list. In other words, Brett (and his kind) have no interest whatsoever in discussing religion.
    He knows the religion forum has no one there to debate him anyways. Its easier that way so he can talk about how Christianity was always around when it clearly wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Elon Musk is such a super genius that he offered to buy a company, while foregoing due diligence, with cash he didn't have, then tried to make up reasons to back out of the deal that the Delaware Chancery Court was never going to accept, all to end up... saying he'll buy it at the price he originally agreed to in the first place.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/04/t...tter-deal.html
    We need to stop associating generational wealth with intellect or business skill. The guy literally bought his way into being a "founder" of Tesla.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

you need to learn what "correct" means.

It hasn't. It was literally named after Jesus Christ after his crucifixion. Guess you've never heard the terms BC or AD before.
    English wasn't around either. SMH

The left ladies and gentlemen.

He knows the religion forum has no one there to debate him anyways. Its easier that way so he can talk about how Christianity was always around when it clearly wasn't.
    Say you are ignorant without using those words. Congrats!

English wasn't around either. SMH

The left ladies and gentlemen.
    Nothing is going to save you from this "Christianity was always around" argument no matter how hard you try.

It most certainly was not.

This doesn't make the point you think it does btw.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-05-2022 at 07:54 AM.

Nothing is going to save you from this "Christianity was always around" argument no matter how hard you try.

It most certainly was not.

This doesn't make the point you think it does btw.
    Feel free to start a thread in the Religion forum. You won't as you don't want to admit you are wrong. (again)

Brett is the poster boy of the right. Delusional, stupid, and arrogant about it.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson