Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 626 of 652 FirstFirst ... 126526576616624625626627628636 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 9771
  1. #9376
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    7,942
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This is one of the more ludicrous things you've said on here and that's impressive. As someone who went to 10 years of Catholic school, this is not remotely true.
    doesn't mean they taught you well and/or you learned well. Nice try.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #9377
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,228
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    doesn't mean they taught you well and/or you learned well. Nice try.
    Christianity wasn't always there and Judaism's origins predate Christianity by over a thousand years. Nice try though.

  3. #9378
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,649
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    doesn't mean they taught you well and/or you learned well. Nice try.
    He’s right though. Arguing Christianity predates Judaism is literally insane.

  4. #9379
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    7,942
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He’s right though. Arguing Christianity predates Judaism is literally insane.
    Since it existed from the beginning of time, it's not. Again, best to leave this in the religion forum.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  5. #9380
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,649
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Since it existed from the beginning of time, it's not. Again, best to leave this in the religion forum.
    There’s no forum you can take this where you’re correct.

  6. #9381
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,228
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Since it existed from the beginning of time, it's not. Again, best to leave this in the religion forum.
    It hasn't. It was literally named after Jesus Christ after his crucifixion. Guess you've never heard the terms BC or AD before.

  7. #9382
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,111
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There’s no forum you can take this where you’re correct.
    Not only that, if you do take it over there, he’ll just put you on his ignore list. In other words, Brett (and his kind) have no interest whatsoever in discussing religion.

  8. #9383
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Not only that, if you do take it over there, he’ll just put you on his ignore list. In other words, Brett (and his kind) have no interest whatsoever in discussing religion.
    He knows the religion forum has no one there to debate him anyways. Its easier that way so he can talk about how Christianity was always around when it clearly wasn't.

  9. #9384
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,162
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Elon Musk is such a super genius that he offered to buy a company, while foregoing due diligence, with cash he didn't have, then tried to make up reasons to back out of the deal that the Delaware Chancery Court was never going to accept, all to end up... saying he'll buy it at the price he originally agreed to in the first place.



    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/04/t...tter-deal.html
    We need to stop associating generational wealth with intellect or business skill. The guy literally bought his way into being a "founder" of Tesla.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

    Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

  10. #9385
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    7,942
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There’s no forum you can take this where you’re correct.
    you need to learn what "correct" means.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #9386
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    7,942
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It hasn't. It was literally named after Jesus Christ after his crucifixion. Guess you've never heard the terms BC or AD before.
    English wasn't around either. SMH

    The left ladies and gentlemen.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  12. #9387
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    7,942
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    He knows the religion forum has no one there to debate him anyways. Its easier that way so he can talk about how Christianity was always around when it clearly wasn't.
    Say you are ignorant without using those words. Congrats!
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  13. #9388
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    51,228
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    English wasn't around either. SMH

    The left ladies and gentlemen.
    Nothing is going to save you from this "Christianity was always around" argument no matter how hard you try.

    It most certainly was not.

    This doesn't make the point you think it does btw.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-05-2022 at 07:54 AM.

  14. #9389
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    7,942
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Nothing is going to save you from this "Christianity was always around" argument no matter how hard you try.

    It most certainly was not.

    This doesn't make the point you think it does btw.
    Feel free to start a thread in the Religion forum. You won't as you don't want to admit you are wrong. (again)
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  15. #9390
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    19,717
    Brett is the poster boy of the right. Delusional, stupid, and arrogant about it.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

    Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

    Robert Louis Stevenson

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •