Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 228 of 240 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3587
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    People still use Google Drive?
    Lots of small businesses use them along with their Microsoft Office equivalents. It allows them to cut down drastically on any licensing or IT costs as compared to maintaining a proper server and agreement with Microsoft. But the price of free is evident when it goes down.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

People still use Google Drive?
    If you have an original Pixel phone you have unlimited storage for free forever.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You say you're not a fan of self defeating liberals and then post that nonsense about Bolton. There is NO ONE gloating about John Bolton. They are pointing out the damning things he's said and claimed about Trump related to Ukraine.

The DNC wants to get Democratic policies pushed forward. The Democratic voters voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and she resoundingly defeated Bernie Sanders in the metric that we use to measure the winners and losers as well as several other metrics that people think should matter such as popular vote.

If the progressives break off from the party and found their own, then they will have to be willing to own the unilateral control they hand directly to the Republican party. I hope that you will be willing to own the 8-1 or even 9-0 eventual majority on the Supreme Court that such a grave mistake would hand to the Republicans. If 70,000 Democrats in 3 key states could have put their pride behind them and plugged their nose, the Democrats would have a 6-3 majority on the Supreme Court right now rather than Republicans having their strong 5-4 majority. I'll forever blame these far left liberals for that decision they made in 2016.
    We’re not going back there are we? The DNC leaks, rigged primary, superdelegates, states where Bernie got more votes but fewer delegates...the process is a sham.

And the point is that progressives shouldn’t have to break from the party who abandoned them. The party should rally behind an ethical and progressive platform so they don’t have to. Moderate pandering is not a platform.

I’m tired of the phony Dem rants about corruption and warmongering on the Republican side, but then the whole party votes to increase Trumps military budget while being tarnished with their own corporate corruption. I’m not going to compromise my values for a terrible party just because they’re better than Trump.

The burden of a conservative court will be entirely on a Dem party who refuses to weed out their own corruption and be a party of the people. The fact that 60 million GOPers will unite behind their candidate no matter how terrible they are shouldn’t be inspirational.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...witter-916482/

Good article about Russian trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...witter-916482/

Good article about Russian trolls

"Here’s what Russia’s 2020 disinformation operations look like, according to two experts on social media and propaganda."

Lulz. Literally in the click bate title.

"Here’s what Russia’s 2020 disinformation operations look like, according to two experts on social media and propaganda."

Lulz. Literally in the click bate title.
    I find the idea that someone is a social media expert silly and I think a lot of people went way over board with the extent of Russian interference at times but the article does exactly what the title says. It identifies troll accounts tells you about how and what they posted. you know "what it looks like"

It’s fascinating that our intelligence agencies can say over and over how Russian interference was conducted and how it is continuing now, but just because Trump won conservatives are totally cool with it.

Such a sad state we’re in.

I feel like if people are that easily swayed by randoms online and the questionable info they provide (Russian bots or not), they're already hopeless.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

General/Off-topic discussion

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I feel like if people are that easily swayed by randoms online and the questionable info they provide (Russian bots or not), they're already hopeless.
    I agree with this. That’s why I thought it was funny when some people went from Russia fixed the election to FB ads and acted like it was the same thing. It’s still interesting thought and I’d like to work in a troll factory

Last edited by ewing; 02-01-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Yeah, massive difference between fixing the election and influencing mindless idiots with questionable intel via social media.

General/Off-topic discussion

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...tm_name=iossmf

“Explosive documents!”

Last edited by ewing; 02-01-2020 at 08:23 PM.

Explosive diarrhea

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c...tm_name=iossmf

Look all those locusts

Prayers for Rush.

And not the guy that bans people on here that just spent a minimum of $10k to watch his team lose. Though I have zero doubt it was worth every penny. I'm jealous.

Never been a big fan of Limbaugh, but man I hate to hear this about anyone. Life is important.

Prayers for Rush.

And not the guy that bans people on here that just spent a minimum of $10k to watch his team lose. Though I have zero doubt it was worth every penny. I'm jealous.

Never been a big fan of Limbaugh, but man I hate to hear this about anyone. Life is important.
    Wasn't quite $10K, but definitely over $7K in total. Though great experience overall.