Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 306 of 313 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 4685
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Mothers' Day is always a big day.. Mine is long gone but the squeeze is the best mother around and several daughters are following in her footsteps…they learned from the best.

……………

Any comments on the Mothers' Day thoughts and comments from our progressive Congresswoman Cori Bush. $175,000 a year for this trash.
    Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Who cares?
    Everyone should care.

It should bother us al that idiots like Cori Bush can get elected and have a say in our government.

yeah, yeah, yeah, says the guy who supported Trump or at least a part of a party that has elected two-bit actors, ex-college cheerleader, and a game show host.

But someone who came up on the rough side of life and made something of herself? Oh, no, we can't have that.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    yeah, yeah, yeah, says the guy who supported Trump or at least a part of a party that has elected two-bit actors, ex-college cheerleader, and a game show host.

But someone who came up on the rough side of life and made something of herself? Oh, no, we can't have that.
    ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post

So she came up on the rough side of life and made something of herself (questionable)…that gives her the right to try to ruin one of the most popular holidays of the year. A holiday that everyone can share ion since we all have a mother.

This is the progressive playbook. They're miserable so why not try to ruin things for everyone else.

If she doesn't like Mothers' Day…fine. Can't she just go sulk in her misery in a corner alone somewhere? Why does she have to try to ruin a beloved holiday for everyone else. Like many others like her…she is just trash.

And this has nothing to do about Trump……except in your mind everything has to do with Trump.

Now, drum roll please………ladies and gentlemen, here comes the race card!!!

Leave it to Sluggo to turn a harmless Mother's Day thread in to his usual political drivel.

Everyone should care.

It should bother us al that idiots like Cori Bush can get elected and have a say in our government.
    Weird word choice is a big deal. Its cultural

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General/Off-topic discussion

So she came up on the rough side of life and made something of herself (questionable)…that gives her the right to try to ruin one of the most popular holidays of the year. A holiday that everyone can share ion since we all have a mother.

This is the progressive playbook. They're miserable so why not try to ruin things for everyone else.

If she doesn't like Mothers' Day…fine. Can't she just go sulk in her misery in a corner alone somewhere? Why does she have to try to ruin a beloved holiday for everyone else. Like many others like her…she is just trash.

And this has nothing to do about Trump……except in your mind everything has to do with Trump.

Why do you think she doesn't like mothers day and how is she trying to ruin it?

Last edited by ewing; 05-11-2021 at 05:44 PM.

Why do you think she doesn't like mothers day and how is she trying to ruin it?

Its birthing peoples day, get it right.

Sadly, my birthing person died 9 years ago. Luckily, i still have a non birthing person around...

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post

Sadly, my birthing person died 9 years ago. Luckily, i still have a non birthing person around...
    Sorry to hear about your Mom. I’m lucky enough to still have my Mom. As for Bush you are right to mock her. Getting truly outraged by this is just as stupid though

It's ridiculous how obsessed people are with Trump from both sides.

Many of these issues that people are complaining about such as taxes, corruption, abortion, gun violence, racial division, and whatever else topic people are upset about were issues before Trump and are going to be issues after Trump. Using Trump as the scapegoat is just what nonsensical people do. Trump did some good and some bad things just as every president has done. Every thread it's Trump this, Trump that. If you say X person did this, they'll say "yes, but Trump did this so it doesn't matter what X person did". There's really no point in continuing a discussion with someone who is obsessed with Trump because they're already going to act irrational and emotional. Tons of low IQ people exist and can't have a legitimate discussion without going off the rails.

Sorry to hear about your Mom. I’m lucky enough to still have my Mom. As for Bush you are right to mock her. Getting truly outraged by this is just as stupid though
    Bingo. No Liberal needs to make you miserable, you’re plenty miserable if you go into a rage because of what Cori Bosh said about Mother’s Day.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post

Please get rid of the Lil Bengie Shapiro nonsense out of here.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

fAcTs DoN't CaRe AbOuT yOuR fEeLiNgS

Thanks. And ive seen more than one democrat use the phrase. I wonder how feminists feel about getting rid of mothers?