Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 274 of 277 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 4149
  1. #4096
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,547
    https://youtu.be/UYhv2T-3S0Y

    Just a quick bit from Gilbert. He is always filthy and his jokes can go on for days


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #4097
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,547
    Here is Gilbert reading 50 shades of Grey


    https://youtu.be/XkLqAlIETkA


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #4098
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    5,131
    The Republicans claim that the Democrats are writing and trying to pass a police reform bill without their input. A Democrat (sorry, I don't have the name) says that the Republicans left her party out of a China trade bill. Assuming these claims are true, you would think there was a Congressional rule preventing one party from hijacking a bill and claiming full possession of it. This concept of one-party bills has to stop.

  4. #4099
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,455
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    The Republicans claim that the Democrats are writing and trying to pass a police reform bill without their input. A Democrat (sorry, I don't have the name) says that the Republicans left her party out of a China trade bill. Assuming these claims are true, you would think there was a Congressional rule preventing one party from hijacking a bill and claiming full possession of it. This concept of one-party bills has to stop.
    That can only happen when the parties start seeing their jobs as being for the country rather than for themselves. Right now the publicly discussed bills are all partisan. The bi-partisan ones are the ones the public would likely not approve of and they tend to pass fast and quiet with little press coverage ... things like extending the patriot act as an example.

  5. #4100
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,547
    Can someone explain how there is one black race car driver and he happens to be named Bubba?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #4101
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,445
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Can someone explain how there is one black race car driver and he happens to be named Bubba?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    his name is Darrell Jr...son of long time racer and white father Darrell, who was still racing when his son started. He needed a nick to differentiate....while it can be viewed as stereotypical black, there's a white golfer that goes by Bubba and it is basically a term of endearment meaning little brother
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  7. #4102
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,455
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Can someone explain how there is one black race car driver and he happens to be named Bubba?
    Racist. There are a lot of black race car drivers. The multi-time F1 champion is black and his name is Lewis.

  8. #4103
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Racist. There are a lot of black race car drivers. The multi-time F1 champion is black and his name is Lewis.
    not knowing the sport of racing is hardly racist....the media talked of Bubba being the only black driver and generally didn't mention that they meant only one in the CUP series
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  9. #4104
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,705
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    his name is Darrell Jr...son of long time racer and white father Darrell, who was still racing when his son started. He needed a nick to differentiate....while it can be viewed as stereotypical black, there's a white golfer that goes by Bubba and it is basically a term of endearment meaning little brother
    Yep, and Bubby

  10. #4105
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,547
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    his name is Darrell Jr...son of long time racer and white father Darrell, who was still racing when his son started. He needed a nick to differentiate....while it can be viewed as stereotypical black, there's a white golfer that goes by Bubba and it is basically a term of endearment meaning little brother
    Thanks I didnít the name was racist or anything just found it funny. Anyway interesting history thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #4106
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,445
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Thanks I didnít the name was racist or anything just found it funny. Anyway interesting history thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And sometimes guys simply don't prefer their first name, so go by their middle...or in the case of Gerald Lester Watson he didn't want to go by either, so he became Bubba Watson (the white golfer I mentioned)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #4107
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,547
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    And sometimes guys simply don't prefer their first name, so go by their middle...or in the case of Gerald Lester Watson he didn't want to go by either, so he became Bubba Watson (the white golfer I mentioned)
    Iím familiar with nicknames in general [emoji3]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #4108
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,957
    Regardless our political affiliations, I hope everyone had a fantastic Bobby Bonilla Day!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  14. #4109
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,455
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    not knowing the sport of racing is hardly racist....the media talked of Bubba being the only black driver and generally didn't mention that they meant only one in the CUP series
    Twas a joke.

  15. #4110
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    5,131
    I don't know how many black race car drivers there are, but there sure aren't any yellow ones (as in cowardly). Doing 190 MPH in bumper-to-bumper traffic isn't something I would have the nerve to do. Much respect.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 07-12-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •