Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 398 of 453 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 6787
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He did. You quoted my post but you donít appear to have read it.
    I read it. You just triggered the memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I read it. You just triggered the memory.
    Pun intended? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    The facility I work in pays aides about $15 and nurses between $24-30/hr. There are simply not enough people that are interested in doing this sort of work right now.
    In NYC, you actually get paid to take care of someone who can't physically take care of themselves. You could be a child, friend, etc., of that person. It is susceptible to abuse but I wouldn't trust the majority of aides to take care of the elderly. I just wish there were better programs to assist the elderly. Seems like senior centers should be more abundant in this country. Imagine if they could make medical facilities right next to a senior center as well... saves the trouble and reduces the costs significantly. It's something I would like to invest in for the future. An all-in-one resort for seniors, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Pun intended? Lol
    Oh man, totally unintentional. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    In NYC, you actually get paid to take care of someone who can't physically take care of themselves. You could be a child, friend, etc., of that person. It is susceptible to abuse but I wouldn't trust the majority of aides to take care of the elderly. I just wish there were better programs to assist the elderly. Seems like senior centers should be more abundant in this country. Imagine if they could make medical facilities right next to a senior center as well... saves the trouble and reduces the costs significantly. It's something I would like to invest in for the future. An all-in-one resort for seniors, lol.
    No, you don't wish there were better programs to assist the elderly. lol That is one of the programs in the human infrastructure bill you are against.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No, you don't wish there were better programs to assist the elderly. lol That is one of the programs in the human infrastructure bill you are against.
    Send a bill like that up as a stand-alone bill and it should pass.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Send a bill like that up as a stand-alone bill and it should pass.
    Iím not so sure it will.

At least people will be able to read the bill before they vote on it.
    Something this important does not belong in a huge bill.

Supermarkets haven't put Gatorade/Powerade on sale for the last three months or so. That crap would always be on sale for $0.49/$0.59 all the time, but now they are at $1.29 every damn week, by all major supermarket chains. Now I go to the discount chains like Big Lots and get them them for around $0.89-$0.99. Coke and Pepsi are just being greedy bastards.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I hate "shrinkflation" so much. When the pandemic began, Coke shrank their 32 oz. Powerade bottles to 28 oz. Also, over the last 20 years those "half gallon" containers of ice cream have gradually shrunk from 2.0 qt, to 1.75 qt, and finally to 1.5 qt. I honestly would rather pay a higher price for the same amount of product, than pay the same price for a smaller amount of product.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Supermarkets haven't put Gatorade/Powerade on sale for the last three months or so. That crap would always be on sale for $0.49/$0.59 all the time, but now they are at $1.29 every damn week, by all major supermarket chains. Now I go to the discount chains like Big Lots and get them them for around $0.89-$0.99. Coke and Pepsi are just being greedy bastards.
    Are you a hoarder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I hate "shrinkflation" so much. When the pandemic began, Coke shrank their 32 oz. Powerade bottles to 28 oz. Also, over the last 20 years those "half gallon" containers of ice cream have gradually shrunk from 2.0 qt, to 1.75 qt, and finally to 1.5 qt. I honestly would rather pay a higher price for the same amount of product, than pay the same price for a smaller amount of product.
    I have noticed that in can size for some of the items I buy as well as chips. Chocolate bars are about to be two dollars a bar with less weight than two one-dollar bars. Chips, forgetaboutit. It isn't just one of two items but over several different varieties.

It is going to get tight in poorville if this keeps up. Heating bills are going to be a demon this year.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Are you a hoarder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know about him, but my kid buys in bulk to save money at first, now he has gone full prepper mode on his small farm.

Will Rogers

Heard a Hysterical joke on SNLís Weekend update.

ďBiden has said he has not had time to visit the southern border, but his approval rating hasĒ

Lol

The Kirkland sports drinks are legit and cheap af.