Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 314 of 324 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 4852
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Is she still upset that Rob Wittman beat the hell out of her for a House seat?
    No idea

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Didn't watch but Joe Rogen is a waste of everyone's time, on both sides.
    Something like 11 million daily listeners (which doesn't include me) says otherwise. And certainly Rogan is regularly mis-portrayed in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Something like 11 million daily listeners (which doesn't include me) says otherwise. And certainly Rogan is regularly mis-portrayed in the media.
    How is he portrayed in the media?

No idea
    As a local Virginian, I feel qualified to say that yes. Yes she is still very upset.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How is he portrayed in the media?
    From what I've seen as a conservative at times extreme, and as stupid. I don't think he's either, though he does have some views he shares with conservatives. I've listened to probably 3 total hours of his mostly before the last couple years. He seems like I fairly deep thinker who likes martial arts, free thinkers, and pot, who is also a comedian which makes him willing to say controversial things for a joke.

I just don't get why the Dem party seems to only want to accept people who agree on all things it seems.

11 million listeners has no bearing on whether it's a waste of time or not.

From what I've seen as a conservative at times extreme, and as stupid. I don't think he's either, though he does have some views he shares with conservatives. I've listened to probably 3 total hours of his mostly before the last couple years. He seems like I fairly deep thinker who likes martial arts, free thinkers, and pot, who is also a comedian which makes him willing to say controversial things for a joke.

I just don't get why the Dem party seems to only want to accept people who agree on all things it seems.
    I don't think anyone portrays him as conservative or liberal, his views are typically across the spectrum.

I do agree that he appears stupid.

But he is a waste of everyone's time because of who he gives a platform to......which is absolutely anybody. He has legitimate crazy people on both ends of the political spectrum on. Maybe that would be fine if he held them to account but he typically just lets morons drivel on about absolute nonsense without any pushback. He validates outrageous and anti-intellectual views by giving them a massive platform and letting them run wild. He's a meathead who likes to bro down with dumb people of any political affiliation.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

11 million listeners has no bearing on whether it's a waste of time or not.
    You beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You beat me to it.
    You mean that having more people hold an opinion doesnít make that opinion correct?

Considering he had a major hand in building up the hostility between the two parties, cultural wars, nay he is just a harmless comedian. The way he played into Trump's birtherism and talking "Magic Negro'' this and that is the height of civility and encourages intense racial discussion.

You are overthinking to the point of a being parody. Go read Rush's Quotes.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

He is a demagogue, and now we have a lot of want-to- bes seeking to take his place.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-19-2021 at 08:12 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Didn't watch but Joe Rogen is a waste of everyone's time, on both sides.
    Don't sell him short, he does what he does very well. Good interviewer for sure.

Will Rogers

Tea tree oil really helps reduce the itch of mosquito/flea bites.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Was dodger Dave always a bot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You mean that having more people hold an opinion doesnít make that opinion correct?
    No way. Popularity equals quality ten times out of ten.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Was dodger Dave always a bot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's certainly always been a big fan of sharing random *** facts. We gave him the nickname of "Snapple Facts" or some **** in the Giants forum years ago.