Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 671 of 692 FirstFirst ... 171571621661669670671672673681 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 10369
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Catman, thereís been some dumb mother ****ers to post in this forum over the years, but my god you are the dumbest person Iíve ever witnessed in person or online. This mostly relates to your healthcare thread but itís on full display here too.

Everything you accuse others of doing is 100% what you do over and over. I honestly think you have Alzheimerís kicking in and I honestly feel bad for you because itís obvious that many posters here just **** with you for what I can gather as the only reason is to simply just to **** with you as you canít resist eating it up.

Good luck with that and your moderation. I doubt it lasts much longer but best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Youíre a dumbass and a piece of ****

You go, girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Coming from an intellectual like you that is....well just comical to see you call someone a dumbass. Perhaps go cry a bit more about it.

Is this the extent of your conversational abilities? Are you capable of a genuine thought? Perhaps some evidence based claims?
    Last edited by nyyfan555; 12-06-2022 at 12:16 PM.

Good times...good times...

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...al-Environment
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Saw Pallbearer play the entirety of their Sorrow & Extinction album last night as part of a small tour to celebrate it's 10th anniversary. They blew the ****ing roof off the place; super tight, on point musicianship.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Saw Pallbearer play the entirety of their Sorrow & Extinction album last night as part of a small tour to celebrate it's 10th anniversary. They blew the ****ing roof off the place; super tight, on point musicianship.
    You had the audacity to call Creed crap while listening to that garbage?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You had the audacity to call Creed crap while listening to that garbage?
    Oh wow. You're a) still upset about me besmirching the good name of both Creed and Nickelback, and b) actually think those two bands belong in the same sentence with Pallbearer?

You are truly the gift that keeps giving.

The funny thing is that, if I had to guess, you had never even heard of and/or listened to Pallbearer prior to seeing me mention them today. Then again, it could just as well be that you have as bad taste in music as your simping for Creed and Nickelback seems to indicate.

The funny thing is that, if I had to guess, you had never even heard of and/or listened to Pallbearer prior to seeing me mention them today. Then again, it could just as well be that you have as bad taste in music as youíre simping for Creed and Nickelback seems to indicate.
    Would you rather he embrace your music choices with arms wide open?

That'd certainly take me higher.

The funny thing is that, if I had to guess, you had never even heard of and/or listened to Pallbearer prior to seeing me mention them today. Then again, it could just as well be that you have as bad taste in music as your simping for Creed and Nickelback seems to indicate.
    I've definitely heard of them. They try really hard to be dream theater but have 10% of the talent and chose to lean on the side of doom metal and are a laughing stock to the prog metal genre. Their album sales speaks for their quality as a band. They are horrible.

Totally fits your ****** angry personality though.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I've definitely heard of them. They try really hard to be dream theater but have 10% of the talent and chose to lean on the side of doom metal and are a laughing stock to the prog metal genre. Their album sales speaks for their quality as a band. [emoji23] They are horrible.

Totally fits your ****** angry personality though.
    Holy ****. Dream Theater? You think they're trying to sound like Dream Theater?

You are just as hilariously ignorant about music as you are about every other topic under the sun.

*got so bowled over in laughter by this guy's hilarious music take that I failed to comment on how rich it is for the forum's resident angry drunkard to be calling someone out for their "angry personality"

Anyone who supports Andrew Yang is a complete joke.