Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 455 of 485 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 7268
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's bad, but it's not that bad. My wife, son and I have gone to some pretty big concerts over the last couple years across the country and we have had no issues getting fair priced premium tickets. We also attend 2-3 Broncos home games every year and with enough planning, we have no issues obtaining good seats at close to face value.

It was a huge problem in the 80s during the big band era.
    The big band era definitely wasn't the 80s

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Joel Osteen is a pretty famous Christian televangelist whose net worth is over 50 million dollars. His sermons have been broadcast in over a 100 countries as well.

He owns a 10 million dollar home, multiple exotic cars, etc. That's one of the reasons why the guy in the clip is calling Joel a piece of ****, among other things. These megachurch pastors pontificate about how to be closer to God but conveniently forget how many passages in the bible condemn materialism. Its like Creflo Dollar and Jesse Duplantis asking for 10s of millions of dollars from their parishioners for private jets.
    Osteen was a known fraud way before this story ever came out. He’s the perfect example of a church that doesn’t preach the true gospel and why you should stay far away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post

It was most certainly one of them. You are thinking of the jazz/swing era while I am talking about the 80's metal scene. The reference is to their ability to pack massive venues.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Osteen was a known fraud way before this story ever came out. He’s the perfect example of a church that doesn’t preach the true gospel and why you should stay far away from them.
    I dont have a problem with religion and people of the church using their platforms to help said church and community they live in. I take issue with people like Copeland, Popoff, Osteen, and all these other megachurch pastors using their platform to significantly enhance their personal riches. Its completely antithetical to what they are preaching. Then when push comes to shove, they get exposed for not helping people like they should similar to what Osteen did during Hurricane Harvey. Not allowing people to use his megachurch as a place to house victims of the disaster. He sure made room for Kanye West to preach at his church though.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-08-2021 at 12:06 PM.

I feel like this is apropos. It would make more sense if it was a dumpster outside the building being on fire instead but still...

Was Bill O'Reilly right?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post

What do you mean? I had to fight like hell to get my hands on those Glen Miller Orchestra tickets growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What do you mean? I had to fight like hell to get my hands on those Glen Miller Orchestra tickets growing up.
    Would that make the boy band era of the late nineties and early oughts the big band era as well?

*Big Boi Band

Imagine if Fox reacted the same way to the burning of their Christmas tree that they did to the storming of the capitol.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Imagine if Fox reacted the same way to the burning of their Christmas tree that they did to the storming of the capitol.
    Neither incident is worth much attention. The “storming of the capitol” was really just a small group of idiots who climbed in the windows to cause trouble during what was otherwise just a rally.

Neither incident is worth much attention. The “storming of the capitol” was really just a small group of idiots who climbed in the windows to cause trouble during what was otherwise just a rally.
    Spoken like a true idiot. No wonder you feel the need to defend other idiots and their idiotic actions; they're all part of your tribe.

And I suppose Charlottsville was just a bunch of frat boys out on a lark for pledge week.

But let me guess, two or three people who committed vandalism at a BLM rally is worth marking the whole organization as a terrorist organization?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    And I suppose Charlottsville was just a bunch of frat boys out on a lark for pledge week.
    Absolutely zero connection between the two.