Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 397 of 453 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 6793
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I agree, but Iím also not the one trying to turn this into some gotcha Liberals! Moment.
    Yeah except you know if this was a nra member and a conservative you guys would have a different thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yeah except you know if this was a nra member and a conservative you guys would have a different thought

In the same situation? No. Nice try though, Einstein.

Conservatives getting mad over things they made up.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemicĒ" - @LOLGOP

https://www.timefor20.us/?utm_source...paign=1f786c6b

Hopefully this gains some traction. I used to work in this field years ago when people were making 11 bucks an hour. I have a couple of friends who are managers in group homes. Their turnover is insane. Can't keep staff for anymore than a few weeks because the hours suck, the conditions aren't great, too much ******** from superiors, etc. And they still pay poorly wondering why they can't keep people. That said, you know when they were fully staffed? When they were paying their staff hazard pay for people during the initial stages of COVID (35 bucks an hour). Then everyone would work.

You want people to work on the front line taking care of the elderly or the disabled then pay them accordingly.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-23-2021 at 01:14 AM.

The facility I work in pays aides about $15 and nurses between $24-30/hr. There are simply not enough people that are interested in doing this sort of work right now.

Nope. When Cheney shot a dude in the face while hunting, everyone made fun of him, but we didnít demand he go to prison for it.

Nope. When Cheney shot a dude in the face while hunting, everyone made fun of him, but we didnít demand he go to prison for it.
    And how many people are making fun of Baldwin right now? Yeah my pint exactly

So in both cases people mocked the person. But in one case, people said the person should be jailed and the other they didnít. Guess thatís what separates liberals and conservatives.

https://www.businessinsider.com/puti...rights-2021-10

Replace Putinís name with you favorite nationally recognized right wing figure and this headline is very very believable

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Someone died. Is that something you consider funny? If Cheney had accidentally killed the guy he shot in the face, people wouldnít have been joking about it eitherÖ

Who is dumb enough to put an actual bullet into a prop gun? Someone should go to prison for this. It's involuntary manslaughter... I hope Baldwin recovers from this. Not a fan of the guy but it's not his fault and now he's going to have to live through it.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Who is dumb enough to put an actual bullet into a prop gun? Someone should go to prison for this. It's involuntary manslaughter... I hope Baldwin recovers from this. Not a fan of the guy but it's not his fault and now he's going to have to live through it.
    What are actual bullets even doing there? Maybe I donít know enough about NCOs making, but I canít see a reason youíd ever even need love bullets on set.

Someone died. Is that something you consider funny? If Cheney had accidentally killed the guy he shot in the face, people wouldnít have been joking about it eitherÖ
    Letterman made a joke about Cheney every night for the longest time. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Letterman made a joke about Cheney every night for the longest time. lol
    He did. You quoted my post but you donít appear to have read it.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.