Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 368 of 453 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 6792
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Honestly I wonít care if people troll back. I was on the site for 12+ years without reporting posts. Iíve only done it the last year because others here did the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Well mom, everybody else was jumping off the cliff so I jumped cause others were doing it"
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I took a **** over there. Go pick it up.
    Lol, you don't belong to me. You should talk to the other broncos fan about that. I also live in an area where you don't pick up dog ****

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Lol, you don't belong to me. You should talk to the other broncos fan about that. I also live in an area where you don't pick up dog ****

Da **c*?! You live in the hood?

Da **c*?! You live in the hood?
    Sure, but my hood is rolling fields of red soil farmland bordered by neverending beaches and a fishing wharf. It's akin to paradise

Quote Originally Posted by kenny powders View Post
    sure, but my hood is rolling fields of red soil farmland bordered by neverending beaches and a fishing wharf. It's akin to paradise
    pei?

Sure, but my hood is rolling fields of red soil farmland bordered by neverending beaches and a fishing wharf. It's akin to paradise

I don't care where you live. If someone has a dog...pick up it's ****! That's disgusting.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    pei?
    You bet

I don't care where you live. If someone has a dog...pick up it's ****! That's disgusting.
    Take a Xanax and calm down, it'll be alright. And I'll keep on not picking up my dogs ****. Excellent fertilizer

Take a Xanax and calm down, it'll be alright. And I'll keep on not picking up my dogs ****. Excellent fertilizer

Why does everyone around here think someone is excited just because they use an exclamation point? You're not my neighbor, but that's still gross man. People walk on those beaches you are talking about.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Why does everyone around here think someone is excited just because they use an exclamation point? You're not my neighbor, but that's still gross man. People walk on those beaches you are talking about.
    And there's a little thing called a tide that comes in twice a day, weird. I know. That being said, I never said I took my dog to the beach (I don't, it's too much of a hassle) but I wouldn't clean it up on the side of the road. There's a handful of people in my community that have horses on the road regularly....so no, I won't be cleaning up dog **** on the road

How's the weather? It was literally the perfect day here. Hope everyone is doing well. xoxoxo
    HELLO

82 degrees this afternoon following some morning showers (didn't amount to much). This evening is clear and beautiful. My dog and I are going out for a walk in a few minutes. And, yes, I will clean up after her if need be.

Is there a reason why spliff's account is no longer listed as "Banned"? Didn't you guys permabanned him?

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...9#post33961719

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Is there a reason why spliff's account is no longer listed as "Banned"? Didn't you guys permabanned him?

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...9#post33961719
    We had a discussion about letting more stuff go in this forum so some permabanned posters were given another chance for posts that we think shouldn't have received infractions given the more lenient restrictions. I don't know how much of it matters because Spliff hasn't been on here in 2 months. Doubt he even knows he's unbanned.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I want to give posters on this forum/in politics section a heads up. It looks like we are heading towards me being the moderator of the forum. This will likely be bringing changes to the forum and a newer set of standards. If it ends up going this way with me as moderator then essentially the infracting of minor stuff will stop completely. Everyone will have the freedom to respond in a similar*manner to others, especially if being insulted/baited/trolled. If someone calls a post dumb and that person calls the other poster dumb it is just gonna all be let go instead of "technically this is a direct insult" for example.

This doesn't mean post extremely racist things, we can't just let anything go. This doesn't mean come on here to insult 50 times every day and nothing else. Over time I may send PM's if any extremes happen and if there is extreme racism for example we may still infract depending on severity. I will have very little sympathy for anyone that does stuff like this if moderators decide action is needed and it is clearly next level. I will not be the only decision maker but I will try my best to ensure when anything happens context is used and chances are given to posters before anything major happens. There seems to be agreement to let this place mostly be outside of the extremes from other mods at this point.

If you report a post moving forward, your own posts will be looked at too. If you are breaking the same standard you are reporting another poster for that is a problem and you will be the most likely person to be hit with something or messaged about it (and possibly only one if it is minor stuff, it's not a double standard if you are the only one playing gotcha over it and the other poster isn't). These gotcha games are ridiculous and need to stop. We won't be hitting very much in general if everything works out so no need to keep playing them and if it is done just know we are aware what's going on at this point.

I have also pushed to unban posters recently banned/permabanned while moderation was more strict. Off the top of my head that's special/sluggo/spliff/nasty. I am not sure where this will land in the end but that's what I would prefer. I don't want to kick anyone that posts here out if they wanna stick around. If I am missing anyone, PM me who it is please.

It seems like almost everyone has had something to say about moderation recently. My hope is since most seem to want less action, complain when it is taken, complain about banned posters or double standards etc. that allowing freedom to everyone stops a lot of it. You can respond to trolls how you see fit without fear of gotcha games/moderation getting in the way. This is likely a trial basis type thing, if it goes horrible then I will simply step down and we can go back to how it has been or something depending on what the rest of the moderators think. We are willing to give it a try to see if anything improves though so the rest is on the posters of the forum. Please don't make me regret this, enjoy extra leeway and stop the BS whining/gotcha games. Let's try and get a little more politics based discussion mixed in if we can too.

Please PM me if you have questions/concerns. This is only taking place in the politics section, do not carry this behavior elsewhere or you may be hit by other moderators. Thanks
    Is this happening? This is how it should be. The way it is now is crippling the forums.

If **** gets out of control clamp down but the perma bans are stupid.

The biggest things that should be moderated are things like purposely derailing threads. Just because that ruins any conversation. And even that shouldn't be banned fir longer than 3 days unless we got someone egregiously doing it over and over.