Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 357 of 395 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 5916
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sticking to Trump was just another politician? He wasn’t. A lot of Dems have made like a Mitt, Chris Christie etc we’re evil and they were wrong. They also were wrong going after the judge judge the way they did. Congrats on at min being as bad as them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please translate in english
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Derp

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Sticking to Trump was just another politician? He wasn’t. A lot of Dems have made like a Mitt, Chris Christie etc we’re evil and they were wrong. They also were wrong going after the judge judge the way they did. Congrats on at min being as bad as them

Trump is just like any other politician when it's convenient and he was like no other politician before him when it's convenient. Just like how he means what he says and says what he means when it's convenient and you have to read between what he literally says and search for the meaning like you're deciphering the Dead Sea Scrolls when it's convenient. And just like how Obama (and now Biden) are somehow simultaneously complete pushovers who let our enemies do whatever they want whenever they want to do it while simultaneously being cruel and vicious dictators that would make Stalin and Hitler blush.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Trump was clearly different than most other politicians.

Dems making guys like Mitt out to be evil are more an example of Dems going over the top and that's wrong.

They also shouldn't have gone after Kavanaugh like they did.

He then congratulated you on being (at least) as bad as those types of Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post

Dems making guys like Mitt out to be evil are more an example of Dems going over the top and that's wrong.

Do you have an illiteracy thesaurus?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Do you have an illiteracy thesaurus?
    Nope, just the ability to read and decent comprehension skills.

Mod!!!! My feelings! OMG

Derp

That's one of the last words the spliff said before he got the heave-ho.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    That's one of the last words the spliff said before he got the heave-ho.
    It was important for this dumbass site to create a safe space for right wing propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    It was important for this dumbass site to create a safe space for right wing propaganda.
    Lol. The irony.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post

Why is that? There appeared to be ample evidence suggesting further investigation was warranted. The Justice Department confirmed in 2018, the FBI received more than 4,500 tips against Kavanaugh and sent “relevant” ones to the Trump White House, where they disappeared.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...22f_story.html

General/Off-topic discussion

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Why is that? There appeared to be ample evidence suggesting further investigation was warranted. The Justice Department confirmed in 2018, the FBI received more than 4,500 tips against Kavanaugh and sent “relevant” ones to the Trump White House, where they disappeared.

His treatment in reference to something that supposedly happened when he was a HS student was unfair. If the administration hid other things or even information the pertained to that accusation is not relevant. Based on the nature of the accusation and information at hand he was treated very unfairly

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post

Feel free to share this ample evidence. If the word yearbook is used in that sharing, you lose.

Of course the FBI received tips in 2018. The left was trying to sabotage this man's future in 2018.

There is less evidence indicating he was a pervert than there is indicating our current and last presidents were.

His treatment in reference to something that supposedly happened when he was a HS student was unfair. If the administration hid other things or even information the pertained to that accusation is not relevant. Based on the nature of the accusation and information at hand he was treated very unfairly

What he did in HS should have been investigated. But I would love to know where his debts went. He had credit card and loan debt that just...poof...vanished. Whoever made that happen, do they or will they have business before him and the court?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

General/Off-topic discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What he did in HS should have been investigated. But I would love to know where his debts went. He had credit card and loan debt that just...poof...vanished. Whoever made that happen, do they or will they have business before him and the court?
    if the accusation is true he was inappropriate as a teen. We don’t have a bunch accusations of like behavior from his adult life though I am sure there was ample effort made to find them. This isn’t Donald. I think he may have made a bad mistake as a youth when he had a little experience with women and likely matured in this area. Branding him a rapist on national TV for this was wrong and political.

Last edited by ewing; 09-26-2021 at 08:56 AM.