Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Every argument with an atheist...EVER!

https://youtu.be/DS1icEssOUM

this is thread worthy
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

I don't know if you're being serious or not but this board isn't exactly lighting it up with new posts or threads.

This is actually gold. But the OP doesn't realize that this mocks both atheists and religious people at the same time

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Jesus loves it when you make fun of people. That's why Jesus loves me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    This is actually gold. But the OP doesn't realize that this mocks both atheists and religious people at the same time
    I actually do... But I call it faith.

What do you call it?

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Jesus loves it when you make fun of people. That's why Jesus loves me.
    Does he?

I love how the first one the guy mocks atheists for not believing in something for which they have no proof as opposed to believing in something for which there is no proof.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I love how the first one the guy mocks atheists for not believing in something for which they have no proof as opposed to believing in something for which there is no proof.
    Silly atheists

I also love how he equates the God is evil argument to God letting us use our free will.

How about cancer. It has nothing to do with free will, serves no actual environmental purpose, and could be completely eliminated from the world by a benevolent creator (or not created in the first place) with zero negative repercussions.

Instead of locking your kids up and not allowing them to exercise free will, how about his analogy be God telling a young child dying of cancer that even though he could have never created cancer or destroyed it, he let it be and the kid has to die as a result.

I also love how he equates the God is evil argument to God letting us use our free will.

How about cancer. It has nothing to do with free will, serves no actual environmental purpose, and could be completely eliminated from the world by a benevolent creator (or not created in the first place) with zero negative repercussions.

Instead of locking your kids up and not allowing them to exercise free will, how about his analogy be God telling a young child dying of cancer that even though he could have never created cancer or destroyed it, he let it be and the kid has to die as a result.

Its part of his plan man

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Wait, are you making fun of me?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Kinda on a side note, but free will and cancer are definitely intertwined. You're more powerful than you think, don't sell yourself short brother

I get what ur saying. If your God is love, then your God must also be hate, if he isnt then he's not absolute, if he's not absolute then he can't be a god.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

cancer is really a mind over matter type thing. i think cancer patients need to pull themselves up by their boot straps and stop looking to God

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    cancer is really a mind over matter type thing. i think cancer patients need to pull themselves up by their boot straps and stop looking to God
    If you only knew bro, if you only knew. It's ok tho, I ain't gonna push that **** on no one, I myself ain't even legit schooled.

NYK might be tho. School a brotha, NYK!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast