Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 135 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2224
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    are you paying attention? I just posted how this guy Peter Strzok is responsible for changing the wording for Hillary, from grossly negligent to extremely careless. grossly negligent would be a crime. it is already established that Peter Strzok has been anti Trump and supported Hillary Clinton.
    No. Usually when you speak, I zone out. All I know is the guy was obviously qualified since he was one of the top people in the FBI and Mueller has canned him for the impropriety. Good job again Robert!

Yeah...great job Mueller....

Read that this investigation has accounted to $6 million taxpayer dollars and no real answers after almost a year “of investigating.”

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Yeah...great job Mueller....

Read that this investigation has accounted to $6 million taxpayer dollars and no real answers after almost a year “of investigating.”
    Two plea deals and former campaign manager under indictment who to this day is still trying to collude with a foreign entity. Not too bad for the start. Maybe Trump could make a good faith effort and donate one of his checks to the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    There is lady in Alabama who got molested by a dude in his mid 30’s you maybe should listen to.
    butwhatabout.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No. Usually when you speak, I zone out. All I know is the guy was obviously qualified since he was one of the top people in the FBI and Mueller has canned him for the impropriety. Good job again Robert!
    yeah good job Mueller, but now everything this agent had a role in has to be questioned, including the wording that he changed saving Hillary Clinton.

Two plea deals and former campaign manager under indictment who to this day is still trying to collude with a foreign entity. Not too bad for the start. Maybe Trump could make a good faith effort and donate one of his checks to the investigation.
    and none of them have been about any collusion. it has already been well reported that both Manafort and Flynn had their own dirt unrelated to the election.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

butwhatabout.

yeah good job Mueller, but now everything this agent had a role in has to be questioned, including the wording that he changed saving Hillary Clinton.

and none of them have been about any collusion. it has already been well reported that both Manafort and Flynn had their own dirt unrelated to the election.
    Again, no whatabout at all. Pointed to another example of your hypocrisy when it comes to sources. Accusations count or they don’t. Which is it?

The wording didn't save Hillary. The FBI determined that she didn't break the law (as did the GOP House, noticed no one ever addresses that the political side of things couldn't even make up fake charges). When they drafted what they were going to say, it was discovered that the wording used was incorrect. It was fixed. Good job fella!

Again, no whatabout at all. Pointed to another example of your hypocrisy when it comes to sources. Accusations count or they don’t. Which is it?
    yes whatabout. do you know what it means?

I said this..
    are you paying attention? I just posted how this guy Peter Strzok is responsible for changing the wording for Hillary, from grossly negligent to extremely careless. grossly negligent would be a crime. it is already established that Peter Strzok has been anti Trump and supported Hillary Clinton.
    and you replied with this..
    There is lady in Alabama who got molested by a dude in his mid 30’s you maybe should listen to.

what you said has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I said.
    what you said was not about what I said, and was instead about something else.. what about this lady in Alabama yada yada yada.

The wording didn't save Hillary. The FBI determined that she didn't break the law (as did the GOP House, noticed no one ever addresses that the political side of things couldn't even make up fake charges). When they drafted what they were going to say, it was discovered that the wording used was incorrect. It was fixed. Good job fella!
    fixed. is that what they call it.
    "fixed" by someone we now know is/was biased for Hillary.
    there has been so much shady **** revealed from people on that side that "fixed" multiple things for Hillary.

yes whatabout. do you know what it means?

I said this..

and you replied with this..

what you said has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I said.
    what you said was not about what I said, and was instead about something else.. what about this lady in Alabama yada yada yada.

fixed. is that what they call it.
    "fixed" by someone we now know is/was biased for Hillary.
    there has been so much shady **** revealed from people on that side that "fixed" multiple things for Hillary.
    So we can believe accusations or no? Just looking for some clarity

So we can believe accusations or no? Just looking for some clarity
    any accusation should/could be investigated. when we have had women lie (like Duke Lacrosse for example) then it should not be surprising that other women could also be lying.

#ButHerEmailsAndHisTextsLOL

I guess this can go here since it's related to Hillary emails.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...rs-laptop.html

State Department releases Huma Abedin emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop
    The State Department on Friday released a batch of work-related emails from the account of top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin that were discovered by the FBI on a laptop belonging to Abedin's estranged husband, Anthony Weiner, near the end of the 2016 presidential campaign.

Some of the documents released Friday are redacted and marked "classified."

One November 2010 document released Friday shows Abedin forwarding an email to an address that was titled “Anthony Campaign.”

Former FBI Director James Comey said during a congressional hearing earlier this year that he believed Abedin regularly forwarded emails to Weiner for him to print out so she could give them to Clinton.

Comey famously said in July 2016 that Clinton was “extremely careless” in her handling of classified emails on a private server.

That 2010 email was a “callsheet” to Clinton about her upcoming call to Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal to warn about the upcoming Cablegate document release from Wikileaks.

The rest of the document is redacted and marked classified as of August 2015.

Abedin is a longtime aide to Clinton who worked at the State Department and on Clinton’s campaign.

Other emails released Friday include talking points or are about upcoming meetings with foreign officials. Also included in the email chains are top Clinton aides like Philippe Reines and Cheryl Mills.

At the time of the emails, Abedin was married to Weiner, the former Democratic congressman who began a 21-month prison sentence last month after being convicted of sexting a 15-year-old girl.

Abedin has since filed for divorce.

The Abedin emails jolted the 2016 presidential race after Comey told Congress just days before the election that FBI agents had found more of Clinton’s messages.

The emails were found on Weiner’s laptop, as the FBI investigated its sexting case against him.

The discovery of the records re-opened the case against Clinton several months after Comey said he wasn’t recommending any charges be filed in the case.

The conservative group Judicial Watch filed suit against the State Department for all official department emails sent or received by Abedin on a non-state.gov email address.

“This is a major victory,” the group’s president, Tom Fitton, said in a Friday statement. “After years of hard work in federal court, Judicial Watch has forced the State Department to finally allow Americans to see these public documents.”

Fitton added, “That these government docs were on Anthony Weiner’s laptop dramatically illustrates the need for the Justice Department to finally do a serious investigation of Hillary Clinton’s and Huma Abedin’s obvious violations of law.”

Impeach her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Impeach her!

You think we could convince the GOP that she is president and they might pass articles of impeachment?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Impeach her!

or we could hold people accountable for their actions.

or we could hold people accountable for their actions.
    I agree, time to impeach Trump.