Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I was thinking how crazy the NBA is getting with players leaving money on the table and rather go to other teams. Then I started to think about Middleton. He's kinda of a odd bird to gauge at. I think prior to Giannis exploding and becoming a All Star this year. Middleton probably was hoping it was his team since Parker cant stay healthy. Then I got to thinking bad vibes of Middleton bolting in that final year player option.

Khris Middleton $14,100,000 $13,000,000 $13,000,000

We would almost have to trade him this season incase he bolts without letting us know. Cause teams trading for him want him for more then one year rental to kick the tires. Just food for thought. Since the whole Hayward thing caring on a long time.

I could see this being us in 3 years with Middleton getting wined and dined from every team and were left in a lurch. Then he bolts and we have no compensation or warning ahead of time. Yeah we would have Snell and Brogdon and hopefully Parker at the wings spot by then. But I hate losing assets for nothing.
    Yea you have a good point Miller but I think they will be on top of the situation like Snell!

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Yea you have a good point Miller but I think they will be on top of the situation like Snell!
    Snell was RFA. Middleton will be UFA. We have no options to match.

I think he means they'll make it a priority to offer him a fair deal very early in free agency to keep him from really exploring too many options.

Well i'm sure Jazz told Hayward his max was ready for him after their season ended.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I think he means they'll make it a priority to offer him a fair deal very early in free agency to keep him from really exploring too many options.
    Exactly Crew!

All the big aquisitions to the West helped cleared a path for him!

If Parker wasn't injured till February he could of gotten in as well probably. I bet if we get to host the All Star game eventually with new arena we will have 2 or 3 guys in then.

If Parker wasn't injured till February he could of gotten in as well probably. I bet if we get to host the All Star game eventually with new arena we will have 2 or 3 guys in then.
    Can't wait until we are totally healthy!

Money Middleton!!

https://behindthebuckpass.com/2017/0...ris-middleton/

What to expect from a healthy Middleton this season. Nothing ground breaking here. But its that time of the offseason where not much news here on out.

https://behindthebuckpass.com/2017/0...ris-middleton/

What to expect from a healthy Middleton this season. Nothing ground breaking here. But its that time of the offseason where not much news here on out.
    He would have to be "Robin" until Parker come back or get one in a trade!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast