Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Yep. I think he reported that a couple weeks ago. Especially if Bucks stink up the joint he won't play. If Middleton was healthy I'd be pretty optimistic about this season. I see this team fighting for 7-8 spot or not making playoffs. Wing depth is not good. If team gets off to a hot start and Giannis and Jabari light it up then I can see making the playoffs.

I know its only preseason and two games. But we been pretty good. Small sample size and all.

I know its only preseason and two games. But we been pretty good. Small sample size and all.
    I'm already starting see readings and hearing talks about the Bucks would have one of the better benches in the league and our balance would put us in the playoffs!

Yeah bit early but another great draft pick selection by Hammond. Now only if Kidd didn't get in the way and let Hammond select Portis instead of Kidd want Vaughn it be another home run. Still time for improvements for Vaughn but when you see other rookies shine and Vaughn put out the worst numbers in NBA history. Bit grim. Yeah Vaughn hit the game winning 3 over Bulls. But prior to that shot he was 0 for 6. Went 1 for 7 that game. Light bulb will have to click with him soon enough. Bucks tend to shy away from players fast if their lousy or injury prone. Well our first round picks get a little more leeway. But our second rounder's get the boot fast.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I'm already starting see readings and hearing talks about the Bucks would have one of the better benches in the league and our balance would put us in the playoffs!
    Monroe was supposed to have Bucks contend in East last year and Jabari back too. Talks don't mean squat. Could see Bucks playing high seed tough this year if Middleton can make return and help get team over hump. But might not be back at all. Wing depth not good. Team is shooting 40 percent in first two games. Defense has been pretty good. I am just excited for the season. Hope Bucks come out sizzling rather than being in the hole again right from the start.

Remember though Bucks entire team took a step back after we traded Knight. I believe we had like 30 wins at All Star break. Then he was traded. MCW was horrible and we barely squeaked into playoffs. Then following year after Dudley and Zaza were given away for fake highly protected second rounder's which wont convey. Long hold over Ersan was traded for expiring's which to give us capspace for a free agent. Kidd doesn't help either meddling with Hammond during the draft and free agency. Also we had some injuries last few years. Season before we drafted Parker we had the most injuries. So after that teams thought we were just a lottery team. When all in all just a decent injured team prior to drafting Parker. So then when healthy we got to the playoffs with Knight then traded. So we were over looked as a healthy team or over achieved.

Lets say Middleton makes it back....Bucks lineups become much more diverse potentially. Wing defenders and shooters, could play Middleton with Snell and even Brogdon as backup point. If Middleton made it back, Bucks would have shooting everywhere to surround Giannis, Jabari and Monroe when he comes in.

Probably take Middleton a while to get back into game shape. Hope he doesn't gain weight or get re-injured. But yeah him back makes us only better.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports...cans/93494706/

Middleton back to shoot a around's. But still months off from a return. I just hope he doesn't lose a step on guarding SG's.

Khris Middleton isn’t making any promises but he’s definitely keeping the faith.
    The Milwaukee Bucks veteran swingman was expected to play a major role for the team this season, but saw those plans shattered in late September when he blew out his left hamstring during an informal workout with some of his teammates.
    Bucks officials said Middleton had torn his hamstring, but what they didn’t say was that the fifth-year pro had torn the hamstring completely off the bone.
    “That’s a pretty rare injury; that’s unusual,’’ said a league official.
    Several NBA officials, in conversations concerning Middleton’s injury, said they were unaware of any player, at least in recent years, who sustained a similar injury.
    All of them also strongly felt Middleton’s season is over, contrary to the Bucks’ contentions that he could return late this season. At the time of Middleton’s setback, Bucks officials said Middleton would be sidelined for “approximately six months.’’
    If that is indeed the case, Middleton could be available for about 13 of the Bucks’ final regular-season games as well as the playoffs, if they advanced to postseason.
    Now, two months after his major injury, Middleton is slowly easing his way back. He is back on the court again and, while he is incapable of running and cutting, he is nevertheless working on his game.
    “I’ve been doing some shooting; I’m just trying to get back into a little shooting form,’’ said Middleton, the Bucks’ leading scorer last season at 18.2 points a game who is unquestionably the team’s best perimeter shooter. “I’m doing a lot of mid-range shooting, maybe with one or two dribbles.
    “I’m just trying to move around. Nothing strenuous.’’
    Middleton knows he has a lot of work in front of him to regain his old form and be fully healthy again. He concedes he has no clue when he’ll return to action, adding, “Nah, I don’t know. Not yet.’’
    But Middleton, who was all smiles while on the court the other day with his teammates, is optimistic about playing this season – as Bucks officials have stated.
    “I think I’ll be back at some point this season,’’ Middleton said. “When? I just don’t know yet.’’
    http://www.woelfelspressbox.com/blog...-season-return

His hammy was torn right off the bone. How gross.

Wonder difference in rating entire season before Middleton return. I really think if Jabari can come back with a good attitude and realize he isn't the man, this is Giannis' team Bucks could really be good with a nice draft. This team is pretty close I think to contending for a deep playoff run. Jabari's offense added - and hopefully some improved defense - to this group would be very nice but not if he think he is the man. If JP takes the attitude Moose has had this year...and lets be real he could have mailed it in when he got benched midseason and really out of the rotation. He stayed with this team and didn't pout much. If JP is asked to reduce his usage when he returns can he have that same attitude? If yes, this team could be pretty good.

We need a healthy "Khash" Middleton for the 2017-2018 season!

I was thinking how crazy the NBA is getting with players leaving money on the table and rather go to other teams. Then I started to think about Middleton. He's kinda of a odd bird to gauge at. I think prior to Giannis exploding and becoming a All Star this year. Middleton probably was hoping it was his team since Parker cant stay healthy. Then I got to thinking bad vibes of Middleton bolting in that final year player option.

Khris Middleton $14,100,000 $13,000,000 $13,000,000

We would almost have to trade him this season incase he bolts without letting us know. Cause teams trading for him want him for more then one year rental to kick the tires. Just food for thought. Since the whole Hayward thing caring on a long time.

I could see this being us in 3 years with Middleton getting wined and dined from every team and were left in a lurch. Then he bolts and we have no compensation or warning ahead of time. Yeah we would have Snell and Brogdon and hopefully Parker at the wings spot by then. But I hate losing assets for nothing.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast