Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by buckalisSon View Post
    Why are you repeating the same as I said?
    Nothing repeated. You suggested 3 years. I said I wouldn't want Middleton back for three years at all. Nothing repeated here. Said the same on twitter months ago already which has way more of a Bucks viewers to discuss this with. Nice duplicate account by the way. Shocked your not banned yet. Son my eye. Your snooty remarks give you away right away. Reason why most Bucks fans flocked away. Your annoying poster. I guess you can make game threads since i'm done with PSD. Twitter has way more action.

Even 2/$50M is a bit gross. Would have to be a team option. Then i'd still trade him that trade deadline. If Middleton commands $25M per or more. I'd let him walk and sign another free agent first then use Bird rights on our own to go over the cap. Heck split the $25M per up into Morotic and Lopez. Heck even $15M per to Bledsoe and MLE to Lopez is about $25M almost. Middleton doesn't move the needle. Also isn't a #2 option on a championship team.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Nothing repeated.
    Everything you say is a repeat of what I said... You reply before reading, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    You suggested 3 years. I said I wouldn't want Middleton back for three years at all. Nothing repeated here. Said the same on twitter months ago already which has way more of a Bucks viewers to discuss this with. Nice duplicate account by the way. Shocked your not banned yet. Son my eye. Your snooty remarks give you away right away. Reason why most Bucks fans flocked away. Your annoying poster. I guess you can make game threads since i'm done with PSD. Twitter has way more action.
    Even 2/$50M is a bit gross. Would have to be a team option. Then i'd still trade him that trade deadline. If Middleton commands $25M per or more. I'd let him walk and sign another free agent first then use Bird rights on our own to go over the cap. Heck split the $25M per up into Morotic and Lopez. Heck even $15M per to Bledsoe and MLE to Lopez is about $25M almost. Middleton doesn't move the needle. Also isn't a #2 option on a championship team.
    I said that the Bucks will suggest a trade able contract to Middleton up to the value he can easily achieve to the market and then will trade him by Feb 2020 trade deadline. In case he demands a higher contract, the Bucks will let him walk this offseason... You reply before reading, aren't you?

EDIT: Here is my exact words again:

"Dad says that the Bucks won't do the same as the Clippers did... They'll offer Middleton a 3/75M deal (about 23M for next season) and if he accepts that, they'll sign him and then trade him at sometime before Feb 2020... If he demands a higher salary, they'll let him walk..."
    Last edited by buckalisSon; 02-14-2019 at 03:26 PM.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213