Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    The other prob with Brock is when he's being chased down or they're coming at him he's like a deer in the headlights....I found that very weird for someone his size
    He took alot of big shots and kept in getting up though, he also tried a lot of slow escape moves that failed and led to big shots, I don't think he had deer in the headlights looks, he tried and failed when it came to getting the ball out quickly and reading pressure. At the and if the day he just wasn't as good as we all hoped he would be so he wasn't worth the Aaron Rodgers type money.

Quote Originally Posted by KingJudah View Post
    I dont recall the offense doing much when manning entered. But oh well both are gone now.
    How about 20 points and complete command of the offense.....the most obvious thing to spot.

Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    In the end it was the right call to bench Brock #superbowl

Letting him walk I believe was also the right call once his number became absurd for this track record, would have had an even tougher time getting Vons contract done and really would have handcuffed the team with a mediocre QB eating up franchise-like money
    I don't think it's right to say that we let him walk...we definitely tried to keep him. Gave him a damn good offer. He priced himself out of it.

It turns out that he just didn't want to be here. And that's fine by me. I don't want to cheer for a player who doesn't want to be a Bronco. **** you.

Lynch is the better prospect anyway. Better arm, better mobility, better athleticism, 10's of millions of dollars cheaper. Talk about a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    How about 20 points and complete command of the offense.....the most obvious thing to spot.

Come on now.
    I agree. It was quite the change. You could just see how the team responded as a whole once he came in the game. We dont win it had Manning not came in.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

Expecting Brock to fail in Houston.

Expecting Lynch to shine when his time comes sometime during the regular season.

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12