Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 304 of 322 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 4825
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Lol, the defenses of this are gonna be great.
    Well he's right, if he actually said it. I agree it's not a nice or professional thing to say but it is nevertheless correct. If you don't think Haiti is a shithole country then you'd have to believe that shithole countries don't exist, in which case you're stuck arguing for an outright lie. But that's kind of the point of Politically Correct Doctrine so where do we end up? Right back in the middle of the so-called "culture war."

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Well he's right, if he actually said it. I agree it's not a nice or professional thing to say but it is nevertheless correct. If you don't think Haiti is a shithole country then you'd have to believe that shithole countries don't exist, in which case you're stuck arguing for an outright lie. But that's kind of the point of Politically Correct Doctrine so where do we end up? Right back in the middle of the so-called "culture war."
    He's the president of the United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    He's the president of the United States of America.
    Doesn't really change the reality of Haiti that America has #1 TV star man as President. Just means #1 TV star man doesn't mince words, which was kind of part of his whole appeal.

Wobbly holding his shield up against the falling arrows of rational thought, Flea preserveres in his quest to excuse ****** things and racism. (You’re still on the record as saying black people are inferior is only racist by SWJ standards lol)

He’s the POTUS. If you don’t see the audacity of him saying this you’re the one arguing for a lie. The transparent implication is that people from said countries are incapable of adjusting and contributing because...?

Imagine being anyone who came from there to the US and found a dream. Your pres just **** on you.
    Last edited by browski234; 01-11-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Wobbly holding his shield up against the falling arrows of rational thought, Flea preserveres in his quest to excuse ****** things and racism. (You’re still on the record as saying black people are inferior is only racist by SWJ standards lol)

He’s the POTUS. If you don’t see the audacity of him saying this you’re the one arguing for a lie.
    Argue the point the president was making. Trump said we let too many people from "**** hole" countries in. From you previous posts you seem to disagree. Please explain why you disagree.

Doesn't really change the reality of Haiti that America has #1 TV star man as President. Just means #1 TV star man doesn't mince words, which was kind of part of his whole appeal.
    This is not acceptable or respectful conduct by a leader of this country, and its debatable at best that its part of his appeal to his voters, rather than just the **** they put up with to get their agenda accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by C-ross12 View Post
    Argue the point the president was making. Trump said we let too many people from "**** hole" countries in. From you previous posts you seem to disagree. Please explain why you disagree.
    Reading is voluntary.

That would validate a disrespectful and unprofessional statement to begin with. We don't argue the point, when we can't get past the disgusting nature of our leader presenting it in the first place.

It's the same reason you talk about the crazy guy on the subway saying he has alien robot giraffes living in his backpack and not debate the possibility that alien robot giraffes exist, where they come from, why they might choose to live in this man's backpack, etc.

Part of the media and public's problem from the time Trump announced his 2016 run is that they began arguing the substance of his nonsense, rather than dismissing it as nonsense entirely and moving on to legitimate topics (as they did during his 2000 run for office).

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    That would validate a disrespectful and unprofessional statement to begin with. We don't argue the point, when we can't get past the disgusting nature of our leader presenting it in the first place.

It's the same reason you talk about the crazy guy on the subway saying he has alien robot giraffes living in his backpack and not debate the possibility that alien robot giraffes exist, where they come from, why they might choose to live in this man's backpack, etc.

Part of the media and public's problem from the time Trump announced his 2016 run is that they began arguing the substance of his nonsense, rather than dismissing it as nonsense entirely and moving on to legitimate topics (as they did during his 2000 run for office).
    Cmon, I know you can do better then this. Everyone knows Trump is a neanderthal, especially in the way he communicates. But just because he calls a country a **** hole doesn't mean he should be written off as a lunatic. Surely you can see how foolish that is?

Your second paragraph is a leap with no basis. And dont tell me its because some psychiatrist, who didn't even assess Trump herself. Brandy Lee hasn't assessed Trump, and until I see an accredited Psychiatrist; preferably from a place that doesn't breed lunatics like Ivy league schools assess Trump personally, I don't believe any of it.

You can argue the media made Trump. It's something I'd probably agree with you to a certain extent. But if we're being honest, no other candidate that I can ever remember had the same tools Trump did when it came to dealing with the media. Rubia, Bush and company were using a match, Trump had a flamethrower in that regard.

Cmon, I know you can do better then this. Everyone knows Trump is a neanderthal, especially in the way he communicates. But just because he calls a country a **** hole doesn't mean he should be written off as a lunatic. Surely you can see how foolish that is?

Your second paragraph is a leap with no basis. And dont tell me its because some psychiatrist, who didn't even assess Trump herself. Brandy Lee hasn't assessed Trump, and until I see an accredited Psychiatrist; preferably from a place that doesn't breed lunatics like Ivy league schools assess Trump personally, I don't believe any of it.

You can argue the media made Trump. It's something I'd probably agree with you to a certain extent. But if we're being honest, no other candidate that I can ever remember had the same tools Trump did when it came to dealing with the media. Rubia, Bush and company were using a match, Trump had a flamethrower in that regard.
    I only agree that Trump calling countries a shithole the reason he should be written off. That time has come and passed and if we hadn't hit it yet, then there's no point now.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I only agree that Trump calling countries a shithole the reason he should be written off. That time has come and passed and if we hadn't hit it yet, then there's no point now.
    I personally wouldn't approach immigration with the same style Trump does, no doubt about it. But if we're being honest, Haiti is a dump.

I call Chicago/DC shitholes all the time. Obviously the president shouldn’t be saying this but he’s not exactly wrong. Look at the living conditions etc in those countries.

If either of your houses got knocked over by a hurricane or tornado and I called it a shithole, what would you think about me as a person? Something isn't a shithole because it's been destroyed and the person/group can't afford to rebuild it. A place is a shithole due to actions of the individuals there not acts of god (as defined by law).
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

It's not that he just called these places shtholes,
    Trump questioned why the United States would want people from nations such as Haiti,
    & that the U.S. should have more people coming in from places like Norway.

Just to Note, Norway is 95+% White 80% Protestant Christian , Haiti is 95+% Black 28% Protestant Christian
    Last edited by kevin13697; 01-11-2018 at 10:56 PM.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    wow there are people on here defending this. What shitholes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.