Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 311 of 323 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 4838
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I specifically referred to his shithole comment by I see someone's still clinging to his bs crime statistics.
    WTF is a "bs crime statistic"? I'm using the idiots (Trump) deeds and words against him. Pretty simple really.

Death penalty for the central park five?
    Last edited by bagwell368; 01-12-2018 at 05:56 PM.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I go with bullmastiffs, they stop everything.
    Can they dig a sewer line?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Dog whistles, german shepherds, and the return of the nazis, lol.
    Oh my. Put them together and you get 30-40% of the Republican Party. Yay

Well that's obtuse. A Dem and two Rep's say one thing; two craven Rep's that have big reputations as anti immigrant leaders tell lies. Wake up.
    I agree, wake up. Democrats and those who have already said they're more against Trump would push something different than other Republicans and that is surprising?

I don't specifically know what was said. we have no way of getting a confirmation on what Trump said or what he meant. different people repeating their memory of what was said or their interpretation of what was said doesn't really confirm anything.

BS, The MeToo movement has put it back on the front burner. Trump's bizarre behavior makes it hard to tell what is real and what might be made up.

After watching the hatchet job Fox has been trying to do on Mueller (whom Condi Rice just extolled today BTW) I am quite satisfied that my media is more truthful then yours. Washington Times my eye. Rev Moon frauds.
    makes it hard to believe, but you choose to believe anything/everything against him. you don't seek to know what is true, you blindly believe whatever the people on your side says.

Trump tried to say that dreamers and DACA's are different and he wants some of the US youth to be dreamers as well. How can one possibly underestimate the amount of garbage and misinformation mixed with old age in that brain of his? At this point nothing out of his mouth surprises me, just disgusts me.
    anyone can be a dreamer. American citizens can also be dreamers and have dreams for their success in America. why should anyone not want American youth to have push for their dreams, whether they would be Democrat or Republican. they are American first.

Credibility no? Using them as a sign that Trump has reachd his deepest most mentally deranged base? Yes.
    those on the far right are going to say whatever fits for their agenda. I don't give them any attention and neither should anyone else.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

BTW Jesse Watters, if I'm in a bar in Wisconsin my first thought would be "How do I get out of this shithole?"
    Filip Zadina

Vanek-AA-Zadina
    Who needs defense?

if Trump was to come out and say that he/America are willing to take immigrants from these (shithole) countries with a merit based system, would that make things better?

it shouldn't be just take anyone from these (shithole) countries.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ystem-solution

Trump Is Wrong: U.S. Should Move to Merit-Based Immigration System
    As has already been ably pointed out, in NRO and elsewhere, the comments from President Trump that came to light yesterday evening were obviously abhorrent. The president evidently doesnít understand the substance of the immigration issue in any demonstrable way, nor does he appear to have much respect for human beings as individuals with unique personal dignity. And it surely isnít a shock to any of us that he continues to be inarticulate and unpresidential. He deserves the blowback heís getting, and you wonít hear me defend him on any of this.

We shouldnít, however, allow his heinous remark to pass for a real, thoughtful articulation of a suitable immigration policy. And we mustnít let it distract us from having a substantive conversation about our immigration system and the ways in which we might shape immigration policy going forward.

It is wrong, of course, to discriminate between immigration applicants based on immutable characteristics such as race. It is a shame that we even have to state that. But it is not wrong to discriminate based on other criteria such as literacy, education level, and other skills. To claim otherwise is akin to advocating open borders, or at least a first-come, first-served immigration policy.

Consider, too, that some of our existing immigration policies already discriminate between applicants based on their country of origin. Many on the left praise the diversity lottery, which explicitly prioritizes applicants from some countries over others based on how many immigrants from each are already present in the U.S., giving priority to under-represented groups.

Temporary-protected status, meanwhile, grants admission to the U.S. based on where individuals are from, explicitly on the grounds that their home country is, in some way, an undesirable place to live, at least for the time being. Interestingly, Haiti is one such country whose residents were given protected status by the U.S. in recent years.

When immigrant-enforcement advocates suggested last year that conditions in some of these countries have improved enough to require temporarily protected immigrants to return home, the Left screamed foul, insisting that these places are too horrific to even contemplate forcing immigrants to return. Is Haiti a great place to vacation, as progressives have suddenly determined over the last 24 hours? Or is it such an inconceivably terrible place to live that we canít possibly send anyone back there?

The conditions in Haiti ó or any other country ó arenít really the point. Consistent thinking is necessary if we are to reshape our broken immigration system, and it is evidently lacking in this ongoing debate. The simplest and most effective solution to all of this controversy would be to move to an immigration system like Canadaís ó a points-based system that prioritizes applicants based on merit alone.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    BTW Jesse Watters, if I'm in a bar in Wisconsin my first thought would be "How do I get out of this shithole?"
    Then your delirious. If your in a Wisconsin bar thinking about anything but beer, cheese, and sausage someoneís not doing it right. That and the driftless region are all Wisconsin has going for it.

So! Much! Winning!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So! Much! Winning!

Oh man.....what if he really didn't say it? The OG of fake news getting blown up by fake news......love it.

It's literally a third world continent. That's why the EU is offering up mass immigration.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

It's literally a third world continent. That's why the EU is offering up mass immigration.
    Third world actually has nothing to do with quality of life or anything like that. It has to do with whose side countries were on between us and the Russians. Ask yourself why you never hear of second world countries. Surely some must exist. Right? There must be something between western opulence and utter disaster.

Third world actually has nothing to do with quality of life or anything like that. It has to do with whose side countries were on between us and the Russians. Ask yourself why you never hear of second world countries. Surely some must exist. Right? There must be something between western opulence and utter disaster.
    Well thanks for the history lesson but in modern times the third world refers to underdeveloped nations. You can check out merriam webster or dictionary.com, I didn't make it up. I could on the other hand use the s word, lol.

The right turned on Bannon for telling the truth about the Trump administration yet when Trump says something offensive, he's just telling it how it is..

Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    The right turned on Bannon for telling the truth about the Trump administration yet when Trump says something offensive, he's just telling it how it is..
    The way it is, is that Trump is always right and to never be questioned. That is the golden rule.

The way it is, is that Trump is always right and to never be questioned. That is the golden rule.
    Question Trump. you'll be excused of hating rich people