Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Marvel & Netflix at Comic Con

At Comic Con Marvel gave us trailers for the Iron Fist Netflix series, the Luke Cage series (coming in September!), and a teaser trailer for the Defenders series. Anyone else excited/overwhelmed by the amount of Marvel stuff coming to Netflix in the near future?

Unveiled tonight in San Diego: Production has begun on the solo "Punisher" series; a third season of "Daredevil" is coming (soon?); and the teasers for two anticipated Marvel shows on Netflix.
    story

Luke Cage

Iron Fist

The Defenders

I love it. I know some didn't care for Jessica Jones, but I've enjoyed each of the Marvel/Netflix adaptations so far. The Punisher series has the potential to be the best one, but it's the furthest away. I hope they branch out even more beyond these 4-5 characters at some point too, that'd be great.

Would be great if they come out in the infinity wars.

Sent from Winterfell using a Raven

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I love it. I know some didn't care for Jessica Jones, but I've enjoyed each of the Marvel/Netflix adaptations so far. The Punisher series has the potential to be the best one, but it's the furthest away. I hope they branch out even more beyond these 4-5 characters at some point too, that'd be great.
    I agree. I didn't feel Jessica Jones was on the same level as DD but I still enjoyed it. Hopefully these new ones can come close to the others.

Didn't seem necessary to make another thread so I'll add this here, Dr Strange trailer from SDCC looked amazing. And I very much enjoy the casting of Brie Larson as Captain Marvel being made official.

Marvel killing it with these Netflix shows.

Dr. Strange looked badass too!

Quote Originally Posted by Rush
    Also, we do need to have your sig be removed. It's just not a good look to have coming from a mod.

Thanks,

Rush

Dr. Strange was my highlight of what I saw. The whole trippy, Inception-esque style looks so visually appealing. BC looks like Dr. Strange and of course Mads Mikkelsen. Just make him the villain in everything and I'll be happy.

Punisher Season One confirmed for 2017 per multiple reports.

Marvel chose the same Show-Runner responsible for NBC's Hannibal and are currently casting for the character Microchip/Micro.

So hype!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rush
    Also, we do need to have your sig be removed. It's just not a good look to have coming from a mod.

Thanks,

Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Punisher Season One confirmed for 2017 per multiple reports.

Marvel chose the same Show-Runner responsible for NBC's Hannibal and are currently casting for the character Microchip/Micro.

So hype!!!
    Get Newman!

I hope they don't overdue it. They have absolutely killed the superhero genre for me. I find all the movies basically unwatchable or totally uninteresting at this point.

Jessica Jones was excellent and Daredevil season 2 improved a lot, I just hope they don't go overboard.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I hope they don't overdue it. They have absolutely killed the superhero genre for me. I find all the movies basically unwatchable or totally uninteresting at this point.

Jessica Jones was excellent and Daredevil season 2 improved a lot, I just hope they don't go overboard.
    Doubt it, but then again I don't know what you mean by overboard?

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post

Different strokes for different folks. I didn't like Jessica Jones and thought Daredevil season 1 was better than season 2.

Marcus Mariota

13. 08-13-2019, 04:45 AM

To Netflix...yeah it's cool, but TBH I'm interested how will they hold on when Disney will launch their streaming service