Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Malcolm Brogdon

I'm very impressed with Brogdon so far. Yeah its only one game but a second round pick and when he was in the game is when we had the comeback. I think he played better then Delly even. Now I see why we traded Ennis and MCW. If he keeps this up Delly could be moved to the bench. Still early and only one game but I liked what I seen from Brogdon so far.

I disagree, not that he played well, but Delly will start. He did a pretty good job, especially the way most of his teammates were playing. I think it has a bigger impact on Vaughn. When Snell comes back not sure how he gets minutes barring injury. I think the Bucks don't want to put a lot of pressure on Brogdon. Let him ease in. He is mature beyond his years but no sense rushing him. If anything they will wait until team is out of race or later in the season then I can see Brogdon starting.

Just needs to expand his range to be consistent and he is already a very niece piece. Him/Snell/Monroe (if he opts in) is a nice second unit when Midd is back

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    From what I've seen, Brogdon's D is excellent! I know that was a calling card of his in college, but I didn't know if he would be able to hang with quicker PG's. He probably can' really lock them down, but very few can! His versatility is so huge.

If he can become a 37% 3 point shooter, he'll be a key piece of the puzzle.

Brogdan was the steal of the draft and the best pick made by this team since drafting Giannis. Brogdan is the real deal and should be put into the starting line up, or at least getting start minutes, 30 MPG. When Kris comes back our 1st unit will be awesome. Brogdan, Middleton, Giannis, Parker and Henson. The 2nd unit will need to include Jabari or Giannis to have enough fire power unless Beasley can pick up where he left off before the injury. It doesn't matter what happens this season. We will be a top 4 team in the east next season, barring injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Brogdan was the steal of the draft and the best pick made by this team since drafting Giannis. Brogdan is the real deal and should be put into the starting line up, or at least getting start minutes, 30 MPG. When Kris comes back our 1st unit will be awesome. Brogdan, Middleton, Giannis, Parker and Henson. The 2nd unit will need to include Jabari or Giannis to have enough fire power unless Beasley can pick up where he left off before the injury. It doesn't matter what happens this season. We will be a top 4 team in the east next season, barring injuries.
    If Brogdon were the real deal wouldn't you know how to spell his name? I agree him and Delly should basically split time right now. Brogdon being legit really helps two-fold. One the obvious he is a very nice player himself, but also helps Delly bring even more value. I think Delly fits much better as a bench guy playing 24 minutes like Monroe. I think with Jabari extension basically going to have to let Beasley go and find the next kind of surprise bargain that can produce as he has for his minimum salary unless he comes back for a slight raise. I do like that starting lineup and if the Bucks can hit on a beast PF/C that can rebound and swat shots in draft that would be ideal.

The MCW-Snell deal was great and if Snell can be brought back for more years like 3 years, 15 or something the Bucks would be loaded on perimeter as Snell is more of a role player bench guy than starter like Delly. Perimeter consists of Brogdon/Delly at point, SG would be Middleton and Snell then Giannis and Jabari at SF/PF.

http://www.nba.com/bucks/release/mal...l-star-weekend

Brogdon in the rising star challenge.

Now just wait til Maker starts getting good!

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

I really enjoy watching Brogdon play. He had that almost herky jerky manu ginobili style of game. He doesn't get great elevation on his drives, but he does a great job of releasing his layups from sort of awkward release points and he releases them seemingly a split second before most guys do. It seems to throw off the timing of the shot blockers and gives him just enough room to get it off. It's fun to watch.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast