Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Malcolm Brogdon

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

Hard to believe but Brogdon will be a RFA in the summer of 2019 already. That went fast. I bet he commands $10M per easily. Doubt we can afford to keep him. Especially with whatever Parker gets and then extensions to Middleton and or Bledsoe in summer of 2019 as well. As much as I like PREZ I think he peaked. Doubt he improves to much more. I prefer to package him with a Amigo and upgrade. I'd probably do the same with Maker and another Amigo.

I agree on packaging with an amigo to upgrade. No chance in hell Bledsoe is coming back.

Iím not a Bledsoe fan by any means, and Iím more than willing to move him. But if we donít, Iím willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and see what bud can do with him. Heís still a talented player, but might need the right coach.

As much as I think our roster issues go beyond coaching, Iíd be interested in seeing what a coaching upgrade can do for guys.

As for Brogdon, if itís him and an amigo for a solid player or pick, then maybe. But Iím not using him as a sweetener just to get rid of a bad deal. I donít think the saved money is worth the loss of a decent player.

Iíve always said heís far from off limits. If he needs to be part of a deal to get a good player, then Iím dealing him for sure. But Iím not just dumping him. He may sign a biggish deal next year and walk. But thereís also a chance we can resign him to a reasonable deal. Heís not a bad 5th starter or first guard off the bench.

Windhorst and Lowe mentions they see Brogdon easily getting $10M per + next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Windhorst and Lowe mentions they see Brogdon easily getting $10M per + next summer.
    Bye Malcolm.

Horst should call up Hammond and see if we can get a big trade going. I bet Hammond wouldn't mind Maker and Brogdon. Be nice if they ate like all Brogdon,Maker and all 3 Amigos for Vucevic and Fournier. Heck i'd trade Brogdon,Maker and their choice of two Amigos for expiring's as in Ross and Vucevic even.

Malcom is currently the most NON trade able asset we have second only to Giannis, third is Brown. Malcom will be signed a 4/32-36M extention this October.

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Malcom is currently the most NON trade able asset we have second only to Giannis, third is Brown. Malcom will be signed a 4/32-36M extention this October.
    Maybe Brogdon during his rookie season. But this last season he wasn't exciting at all. Yeah he got injured but when healthy wasn't exciting. His value is at a all time high on rookie contract. Wont be on his next deal. Time to cash in quick. He is what he is. Also he had foot problems before we drafted him. Slow plodder. His value will dip fast on his next deal.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Maybe Brogdon during his rookie season. But this last season he wasn't exciting at all. Yeah he got injured but when healthy wasn't exciting. His value is at a all time high on rookie contract. Wont be on his next deal. Time to cash in quick. He is what he is. Also he had foot problems before we drafted him. Slow plodder. His value will dip fast on his next deal.
    Everybody sees what he sees... You know what I saw? That when Bledsoe was fouled out in the first mins of the 3rd playoffs game against the Celtics, Brogdon was moved to PG and we crashed (I should say f@@d) them, like they never was last season!

Guess what... every scouter saw it, every coach saw it, "every Rozier" felt it... It's only you and some other guys that "have an opinion" that didn't see it...

EDIT: ...and he was coming from injury having missed 10 weeks of playing!
    Last edited by buckalis; 07-20-2018 at 01:54 PM.

I really like Brogdon and would love to keep him, but the number 1 priority needs to be resigning Middleton and there won't be enough money left for Brogdon unless he takes the MLE which is about $9 Mil next season. I believe thay can use the MLE on up to 3 year deals, so that might be a possibility.

It would be awesome if we could dump Henson or delly next offseason, but I'm not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    I really like Brogdon and would love to keep him, but the number 1 priority needs to be resigning Middleton and there won't be enough money left for Brogdon unless he takes the MLE which is about $9 Mil next season. I believe thay can use the MLE on up to 3 year deals, so that might be a possibility.

It would be awesome if we could dump Henson or delly next offseason, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Other teams have been able to find takers for bad deals like Nuggets and Suns recently. Bucks should deal at least one bad deal ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Other teams have been able to find takers for bad deals like Nuggets and Suns recently. Bucks should deal at least one bad deal ASAP
    Right... go into this conversation http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...5#post32466635 and tell us about it... after you read it first!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast