Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Major League Soccer thread

Talk about the MLS here.

MLS has started!

3. 03-06-2018, 04:32 PM
    Reason
    Do not link to other forums - Rush

Not much love for the Houston Dynamo heading into the season. They were ranked 15th and Atlanta was ranked 3rd. The Dynamo dominated the game and won 4-0 and yet Atlanta is still ahead of Houston. I get that its only one game but the Dynamo have a solid team and there regulars returned after being in the final four last year. Looking forward to the season its just been one game.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

I would love to get into the Dynamo and MLS, but every time I watch the quality of play isnt anywhere near other leagues in the world. The other thing that pisses me off is the cost to go watch their games. The cheapest seat is $25. I am not spending $100 for my family to go watch crap soccer. I will save my money and go watch the Gold Cup when it comes to town or any of the exhibition matches that come to town.

Quote Originally Posted by astrosfanatic View Post
    I would love to get into the Dynamo and MLS, but every time I watch the quality of play isnt anywhere near other leagues in the world. The other thing that pisses me off is the cost to go watch their games. The cheapest seat is $25. I am not spending $100 for my family to go watch crap soccer. I will save my money and go watch the Gold Cup when it comes to town or any of the exhibition matches that come to town.
    I've sat on the field for $50. Maybe try checking other websites. A much bigger problem with Dynamo games is that the stadium is an oven
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I think I am going to organize a game for my soccer team to go to sometime this season. I liked the games at Robertson a little bit more. Yeah it wasnt a great venue, but it was cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by astrosfanatic View Post
    There really isn't a bad seat in that stadium. They play decent soccer its not watching Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Salah etc but they have decent players.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I've sat on the field for $50. Maybe try checking other websites. A much bigger problem with Dynamo games is that the stadium is an oven
    That's absolutely true. Especially in the middle of the summer. I never understood why they went with a black jersey for the third kit last year. Worst idea ever.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

go galaxy!

go go go!

Is it possible still that Raleigh/Durham is a MLS expansion candidate to land a MLS franchise in the near future? I know commissioner Don Garner has previously said that he doesn’t plan on adding anymore mls teams to the southeast region but just curious.

Where can I find soccer tips and match previews for free?

TFC on a tear even without Giovinco....love it!

Quote Originally Posted by dino_2000_22 View Post
    TFC on a online slots uk no deposit without Giovinco....love it!
    Perfect!
    Last edited by soler; 09-26-2019 at 08:42 AM.