Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275
Results 4,111 to 4,121 of 4121
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Well of course, that was my point
    I guess we only differ on weather it’s ok to make fun of victims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-14-2018 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You can't see white people getting upset over someone making fun of their skin?
    Happens. I have really fair skin. I don't tan well. I was shamed as a teenager for being pale since most of the people in my area of NJ were Italian and seemed to tan quickly.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Happens. I have really fair skin. I don't tan well. I was shamed as a teenager for being pale since most of the people in my area of NJ were Italian and seemed to tan quickly.
    I remember a girl in high school from the Gerritsen/Bergen area that wouldn’t date my good friend because he was ‘too black’

Them also being pale as hell would also come up to me and say how much they loved my skin color (I’m very fair in the winter but turn copper in the summer)

Meh.

I used to live in a Mexican community. They LOVE blue eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Cops can kick your *** and legally get away with it but you’ll get sent to prison if you even think about defending yourself lol.

Cops like that should be punched in the jaw and left to rot tbh

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I guess we only differ on weather it’s ok to make fun of victims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure where this came from, but when I say that's my point what I'm saying is people will perceive things differently depending on past experiences. If you don't share similar past experiences then you probably wouldn't take it the same way.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Of course it happens, that's why I used it as an example

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I used to live in a Mexican community. They LOVE blue eyes
    Guadalajara or bust!

This thread had almost died

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This thread had almost died
    That means racism is dead!!!

Woohoo

The new Yankee star, Luke Voit