Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 275 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 4121
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    19,682
    I guess the more nonsense people post the more they bury an actual topic, that I know they don't want to talk about, like the one I just posted involving such a racist person.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,526
    I encourage whites to target Al ki duh

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    19,682
    good job moderation at PSD ..

    I KNEW the thread I created about targeting whites would end up here, typical. but I'm fine with it being move, at least it got some comments for a change, when I bet my left nut had it been here to start with it would have gotten significantly less replies (if any at all), just like the story about the racist at Missouri who had a problem with white people in the crown that has gotten NO replies at all. I guess that means I'm right yet again.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,933
    Wow such a shock that the religion of piece was behind yet another major terrorist attack. God help this country if Hillary wins...

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    From 303 to the 614
    Posts
    8,488
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    ..and did not address what the specific thread was about, so go ahead and laugh because that is what I'm doing because yet again you're not addressing the actual topic.
    hahahaha oh the hypocrisy. I addressed something YOU said buddy. so if you didn't ask questions that weren't addressing the topic you wouldn't get responses that aren't addressing the topic. do you see the causation there? sorry for following suit lmao

    and also, sorry your thread about race got moved to your thread about all race related articles. I didn't see that one coming.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    19,682
    Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    hahahaha oh the hypocrisy. I addressed something YOU said buddy. so if you didn't ask questions that weren't addressing the topic you wouldn't get responses that aren't addressing the topic. do you see the causation there? sorry for following suit lmao

    and also, sorry your thread about race got moved to your thread about all race related articles. I didn't see that one coming.

    3 times now without addressing the actual topic. want to try again, this time maybe sharing an opinion on the actual topic.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06...ime-label.html
    Al Qaeda urges lone wolves to target whites, to avoid 'hate crime' label
    or how about the other topic about the racist at Missouri who had a problem with the white people in the crowd?
    https://jonathanturley.org/2016/06/1...orlando-vigil/
    “I was really nervous to get up here, because there’s a lot of white people in the crowd.”
    could you imagine the level of outrage if someone said they were nervous because there's a lot of black people in the crowd (or any other minority). you would have protests just for that.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West Covina CA
    Posts
    18,679
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    So this woman doesn't understand why people would not want to come to a black lives matter rally and then goes on to degrade white people? Gee, good point. Why wouldn't white people want to show up to that. Nothing uncomfortable there. I really don't understand how someone that is in position to speak to a crowd about something so tragic and important can be so ignorant, agenda driven and quite frankly such a ****. I'm sorry but you black lives matter movement doesn't matter for **** as a part of the tragic Orlando shooting. So this ****ing **** wants white people to be so sensitive that they go to black lives matter events and basically bow down but she has absolutely no sympathy at all for the victims of the Orlando shootings? **** off ****!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,643
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    good job moderation at PSD ..

    I KNEW the thread I created about targeting whites would end up here, typical. but I'm fine with it being move, at least it got some comments for a change, when I bet my left nut had it been here to start with it would have gotten significantly less replies (if any at all), just like the story about the racist at Missouri who had a problem with white people in the crown that has gotten NO replies at all. I guess that means I'm right yet again.
    The next time you create a race thread (that's not in here) you will be infracted.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    From 303 to the 614
    Posts
    8,488
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

    3 times now without addressing the actual topic. want to try again, this time maybe sharing an opinion on the actual topic.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06...ime-label.html


    or how about the other topic about the racist at Missouri who had a problem with the white people in the crowd?
    https://jonathanturley.org/2016/06/1...orlando-vigil/
    so what's the score now, 3-3? what's your next move? and as hard as you try, most people (including myself) won't reply to your articles or your points because:

    a. they're heavily biased
    b. you post them with a very clear agenda

    I do enjoy reading what you post tho. you're an interesting guy with a very interesting perspective to say the least. but i wouldn't dare reply to your stances or these articles because we all know where that leads. nooooowhere. i'd suggest laying off it for a while.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    19,682
    Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    so what's the score now, 3-3? what's your next move? and as hard as you try, most people (including myself) won't reply to your articles or your points because:

    a. they're heavily biased
    b. you post them with a very clear agenda

    I do enjoy reading what you post tho. you're an interesting guy with a very interesting perspective to say the least. but i wouldn't dare reply to your stances or these articles because we all know where that leads. nooooowhere. i'd suggest laying off it for a while.
    score?

    I posted now 2 different topics. you refused to acknowledge them or share an opinion with 3 different posts on the actual topics.

    take the Missouri situation. regardless of any bias I have how can anyone actually think what this girl did was okay/acceptable?
    you know it is okay to agree with me. I don't think other people here are going to be upset and not want to be your friend anymore.


    I don't simply take one side by default all the time. I take every situation case by case. I agreed with others that the police officers involved with Walter Scott and LaQuan McDonald were in the wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    The next time you create a race thread (that's not in here) you will be infracted.
    the purpose of a forum is for discussion. topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic (do you get it? it's A LOT) rarely ever (if ever) get any people discussing them because they are BURIED in one thread. there was never any need to move these to one thread to begin with. this is the same type of stupidity that happens in America with people feeling like they are entitled to not be offended, with people coming into the General Forum and feeling they're they don't even want to be offended at simply just reading the titles. I guess it's way too difficult to simply NOT click on that thread? how is that not an option for some people? so the moderation caves and we have topics segregated into one thread, where hardly anyone ever wants to go in and see what's going on.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 06-29-2016 at 05:18 PM.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,643
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the purpose of a forum is for discussion. topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic (do you get it? it's A LOT) rarely ever (if ever) get any people discussing them because they are BURIED in one thread. there was never any need to move these to one thread to begin with. this is the same type of stupidity that happens in America with people feeling like they are entitled to not be offended, with people coming into the General Forum and feeling they're they don't even want to be offended at simply just reading the titles. I guess it's way too difficult to simply NOT click on that thread? how is that not an option for some people? so the moderation caves and we have topics segregated into one thread, where hardly anyone ever wants to go in and see what's going on.
    I'm not going to argue with you, I'm just going to remind you that you're close to facing a forum ban, along with the infraction. I could have gave you an infraction already, I've been more than lenient with you. All I ask is for you to follow the rules, thank you.

    Due to the amount of race posts appearing in different topics outside of the race thread, PSD is instituting a zero-tolerance policy related to race posts. Posters will receive one disruptive infraction for bringing race posts into threads outside of the stickied thread. Another race post will receive a forum ban from the General Discussion forum, which may also extend to the Politics and Religion forums if race discussion moves to those forums. This decision is not made lightly, but is brought about by the volume of reported posts and threads being derailed by people pushing their own agenda. We appreciate your help in trying to bring normalcy back to the GD forum.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...he-Race-Thread

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    37,905
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the purpose of a forum is for discussion. topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic after topic (do you get it? it's A LOT) rarely ever (if ever) get any people discussing them because they are BURIED in one thread.
    False. People aren't discussing race with you because they know it's a fools errand (not because the conversations are too hard to find).

    there was never any need to move these to one thread to begin with.
    You couldn't be more wrong here.

    this is the same type of stupidity that happens in America with people feeling like they are entitled to not be offended, with people coming into the General Forum and feeling they're they don't even want to be offended at simply just reading the titles. I guess it's way too difficult to simply NOT click on that thread? how is that not an option for some people? so the moderation caves and we have topics segregated into one thread, where hardly anyone ever wants to go in and see what's going on.
    Call me crazy but I think you're misjudging things here. The reality is that people are sick and tired of certain agenda crazed posters trying to take over threads/forums with repetitive nonsense that goes absolutely nowhere.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West Covina CA
    Posts
    18,679
    It's not a race forum. It was out of control. If you're worried about your "rights" on an internet forum you probably need to go out into the world and get yourself some bigger problems.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    19,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    I'm not going to argue with you, I'm just going to remind you that you're close to facing a forum ban, along with the infraction. I could have gave you an infraction already, I've been more than lenient with you. All I ask is for you to follow the rules, thank you.



    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...he-Race-Thread
    I thought maybe that thread could be moved to the religion section since it was about Al Queda/radical Islam, but I posted in the general because I wanted to make sure people saw it and couldn't continue to act like this was only about guns or something else. but I don't know what else I've done against the rules.
    I used to get personally attacked here on a daily basis so much that I had to go to the very top (Sports Illustrator) to complain. nobody was getting infractions/banned (that I remember) despite attacking me all the time. I would report posts and they would get deleted but that's it. last summer I was banned for 2 weeks based on 1 comment, so I don't think there has been equal treatment here when I've seen numerous people get away with multiple posts.

    if people want to debate with me that's fine and what I want, but when they don't have anything to argue back then resort to personal attacks or stupid posts that have nothing to do with the topic.



    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    False. People aren't discussing race with you because they know it's a fools errand (not because the conversations are too hard to find).



    You couldn't be more wrong here.



    Call me crazy but I think you're misjudging things here. The reality is that people are sick and tired of certain agenda crazed posters trying to take over threads/forums with repetitive nonsense that goes absolutely nowhere.


    what some people see as repetitive nonsense others see as the truth. what some people see as being offensive others are sick and tired of, just like many in America are sick and tired of this PC ******** and everything always having to be turned into offensive or racist.

    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    24,026
    Ugh did yall see the #AltonSterling video on twitter? Disgustingly sad

Page 2 of 275 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •