Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 417 of 488 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 7320
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Fun to watch I agree... but where do you put a 6'4 wing if you already have Josh Hart? Do you make him start if you miss out on YGtrece? off the bench?

I still think that the priority should be a backup PG, then a sharpshooting small forward. If you can't get Mo Wagner, then just pick up ZU and TB's options. Maybe Metu as a late second round pick but that just it.
    He looks similar to Josh hart actually but younger and more athletic. Guy looks good but idk if I'd trade Josh hart to move up for him.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I love the media. Fkers keep toying with us here on psd. I'd rather Huerter than Smith. I think he can be an instant lights out shooter in the NBA with Lonzo facilitating. I just wish they get Denver on the phone already!!! We need to add another pick to #s 25/47.
    Me too. Give me huerter all day.. Boys a baller.. Lonzo would make him look hella good, and he's a two way player. I'd love for him to be the pick

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    No worries, this isn't anything new. We been doing this for years. Starts as a simple conversation, then disagreement, then back and forth for a little bit, then we either agree to disagree or get bored and just stop posting. Every now and then one of us will get pissed off and take a shot at the other. When it's V-Man that takes a shot at me I just laugh within myself and shoot back. Then we don't post each other for a day or two then like nothing ever happened. That's what men do. No biggie.
    basically this…

its ok kids for mommy and daddy to argue... we still love each other at the end of the day

Lakers for Life

How much weight do you guys put into Jeanie Buss’ tweet last night “do not underestimate..”

https://twitter.com/jeaniebuss/statu...136540160?s=21

Apparently, she was in NYC at the same time Lebron and Kawhi were yesterday. Also, Ramona Shelbourne talked about it and hinted in her comments that she got insight into the comments with a smiley.

https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/...515946496?s=21

All this cryptic tweeting and stuff. Feel like something big is definitely going to go down soon. At this point, I’d love to see 2/3 between Lonzo, BI and Kuz with deng to get KAWHI

Quote Originally Posted by shauneazy View Post
    How much weight do you guys put into Jeanie Buss’ tweet last night “do not underestimate..”

Apparently, she was in NYC at the same time Lebron and Kawhi were yesterday. Also, Ramona Shelbourne talked about it and hinted in her comments that she got insight into the comments with a smiley.

All this cryptic tweeting and stuff. Feel like something big is definitely going to go down soon. At this point, I’d love to see 2/3 between Lonzo, BI and Kuz with deng to get KAWHI
    As for the first part ,jeanies tweet,I was thoroughly distracted by her Twitter handle picture lmao... damn.

I find it kinda hilarious that is her actual picture on there. And hot. But hilarious.

As far as that goes? I mean there could be something there no doubt about it. Esp w Ramonas comment too... crazy chit gonna be happening this offseason

Quote Originally Posted by shauneazy View Post

Which the Spurs might not accept, and also I think the Spurs plan is to find some sucker out there so they won't be left holding the bag when Kawhi walks as a free agent. Enter us because they know we're stupid enough to do it. Also we're going to have holes to fill, and GS will expose those while cleaning our clocks in the playoffs next year. The point is I don't want another Dwight Howard on our hands so I wouldn't give the Spurs that much. Also another thing the Spurs will make us take a bad contract that with us for them taking on Deng,
    Last edited by deadman8586; 06-14-2018 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    As for the first part ,jeanies tweet,I was thoroughly distracted by her Twitter handle picture lmao... damn.

I find it kinda hilarious that is her actual picture on there. And hot. But hilarious.

As far as that goes? I mean there could be something there no doubt about it. Esp w Ramonas comment too... crazy chit gonna be happening this offseason
    This one?

Your baby can't do this

Lmfao that pic is hilarious. Some **** Big is about to happen fam!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    basically this…

its ok kids for mommy and daddy to argue... we still love each other at the end of the day

Lakers for Life
    Well now I know what to say when in the heat of the moment at night if my wife asks me who’s my daddy. I will answer with the utmost confidence “ it’s Vinylman!”

http://www.espn.com.au/nba/story/_/i...ba-free-agency

Article outlines the possibility of what I think will happen with Kawhi. He is going to demand a trade to the Lakers unless they offer him the super max. I don't see any scenario where they trade 2 of the young core for Kawhi especially when he is a FA in a year and to land Lebron and PG13 they would need to only renounce every pending FA plus stretch Deng while preserving the core and they still get to add 2 new players in the draft with the picks they have. That's why him demanding a trade to LA which is very possible, and is critical to LA being able to land Kawhi this offseason as that would kill his trade value elsewhere completely. Popovich would throw a hissy fit of course but they will have to decide between losing him for nothing or getting something back nowhere close to his trade value. Spurs are in a very rough spot it would seem. Good for LA if it happens.

Eric Pincus

@EricPincus
    Not to dispute other reports out there, but the Lakers are probably hesitant to part with any assets to move up in the draft, when those same assets may be needed to get out of Luol Deng's deal.

7:57 PM - Jun 13, 2018
    90 people are talking about this

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Eric Pincus

@EricPincus
    Not to dispute other reports out there, but the Lakers are probably hesitant to part with any assets to move up in the draft, when those same assets may be needed to get out of Luol Deng's deal.

7:57 PM - Jun 13, 2018
    90 people are talking about this
    ok. Eric Pincus stating the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    This one?

That's the one brother! Hahaha

This one?

😂😂😂😂😂

This one?

The beginning of the next Lebron Sprite commercial...