Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 212 of 497 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 7445
    Quote Originally Posted by parr4 View Post
    Has anyone noticed since we went with a starting lineup of Ball, KCP, BI, Randle, & Lopez we have won 4 in a row. If this continues the biggest need I see we need, once again, are shooters off the bench and a back up PG. Outside of that I really don't think we need/will make a trade at the deadline. Let the youngsters play it out and evaluate the roster over the summer.
    yessir We have played some of the weaker competition, that I knew we were better than, this team is extremely young still but we could've had like 4/5more wins this season.

If Ingram and Nance cant go we may be in trouble. The return of strange line ups will return. Thing is Ingram is a vital piece to this team. We have to be clicking on all cylinders to be a .500 club. In this latest run Ingram was huge and will be hard to replace. I hope hes ok.

Ingram is growing big time, if he canít go thatís fine, let him rest and get back to health. Do not risk hunny for a meaningless (w/l) season. The main focus of this season is developing these kiddos.

Read this on SBNation. Not an actual rumor, more of a suggestion by some writer:

JC & LNJ for Avery Bradley & S Johnson

Bradley gonna be looking for big money this summer (I doubt he gets it) definitely not from LA anyways. Detroit will have JC locked up for 2 and a half years at below market value plus the need a PF.

LA gets a salary dump of JC but they get a year and a half flyer on Johnson to see if he can get a role on this team.

IMO it's in many ways just a lateral move except for the money involved, which is high on LAs wish list.

On a side note: MAVE, the article DOES NOT mention Kennard so c'mon now, don't try to insert Kennard somehow. Do you like e deal suggested? It doesn't really move me one way or the other.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 01-14-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Read this on SBNation. Not an actual rumor, more of a suggestion by some writer:

JC & LNJ for Avery Bradley & S Johnson

Bradley gonna be looking for big money this summer (I doubt he gets it) definitely not from LA anyways. Detroit will have JC locked up for 2 and a half years at below market value plus the need a PF.

LA gets a salary dump of JC but they get a year and a half flyer on Johnson to see if he can get a role on this team.

IMO it's in many ways just a lateral move except for the money involved, which is high on LAs wish list.

On a side note: MAVE, the article DOES NOT mention Kennard so c'mon now, don't try to insert Kennard somehow. Do you like e deal suggested? It doesn't really move me one way or the other.
    He will ultimately be a Laker. I gave up on Book like how the FO gave up on trying to move Deng... but LK-- the next PURE shooter in the league? He's already a Laker, he just doesn't know it yet. lol.

Seriously though, I've always liked how people would compare Stanley Johnson (SoCal guy) to Ron Artest. I'd love to see him in a Lakers uniform especially now that Ingram is out. Maybe SJ can grow with this team -- maybe he could be the next great enforcer.

Only trade off is Nance (can't we do Zu instead???)-- our hops and hustle guy who can't shoot. He's just been a great, great spark lately. I'll say yes if we could also trade Randle for Noel, straight up then get a pick for either Brook or KCP.

We end up with Noel, Johnson and a Bradley rental.

Noel/Zubac
    Kuzma/Bryant
    Ingram/Johnson
    Bradley/Hart
    Ball/Ennis/Caruso

"The Pistons likely wouldnít give up a pick for Clarkson, but they could be willing part ways with one of their young prospects like Stanley Johnson. According to ESPNís Ian Begley, the belief among executives is that Johnson ďis available for the right return."
    Last edited by Mave1002; 01-14-2018 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yea, a lot of us wanted a legit ball-handling b/u point guard that can help keep the tempo. That's definitely a need we can address at the TD and completely agree more shooting, we would be awesome with a deadly 40%clip deep threat.
    Good thing that a lot of people are actually noticing this problem. Wish we could get a guy like George Hill or a similar type of playmaker.

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...n-nba-deadline

Potential trade: Jordan Clarkson and Ivica Zubac for Tyus Jones, Cole Aldrich and a 2018 first-round pick (via OKC)

A deal that should also be looked at only downside is Cole Aldrich but if were getting a playmaker + a 1st, I'll pull the trigger.
    Last edited by Mave1002; 01-14-2018 at 12:15 PM.

I like all 3 trades, which one do you like?

Maybe after hearing Randle say how much he loves Dallas, Dirk retiring, and the way he played yesterday. Dallas would take Randle w/ Deng for practically any expiring. Randle would be nice for Dallas, growing w/ DSJ. We could also add in 1st round lottery protected pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Good thing that a lot of people are actually noticing this problem. Wish we could get a guy like George Hill or a similar type of playmaker.

Potential trade: Jordan Clarkson and Ivica Zubac for Tyus Jones, Cole Aldrich and a 2018 first-round pick (via OKC)

A deal that should also be looked at only downside is Cole Aldrich but if were getting a playmaker + a 1st, I'll pull the trigger.
    Yup I would too, I would also turn around and trade that pick if it makes the deal wth Dallas.

Randle, Deng, 1st rd

For

Noel, McRoberts and Seth Curry or D Harris.

Yup I would too, I would also turn around and trade that pick if it makes the deal wth Dallas.

Randle, Deng, 1st rd (OKC)

For

Noel, McRoberts and Seth Curry or D Harris.

Wonder what kind of money Noel would command... honestly, I can't see life after... we miss out on DMC. Seriously. I have no idea on who would be the next great Lakers center for the next 5 years

If they can somehow shed Deng, Clarkson, Randle w/ taking expirings back. We would have like 75m+ in cap space lol

Ingram, Ball, Kuzma, LNJ, Hart, Bryant, Caruso under contract at about 20m.

Wonder what kind of money Noel would command... honestly, I can't see life after... we miss out on DMC. Seriously. I have no idea on who would be the next great Lakers center for the next 5 years
    We need a big man, who can patrol the paint and get up and down the floor. Doesnít even have to be a HOF or all-star, could be someone like WCS or something. Plus isnít Noel and Lebum homies? I can see some discounts being taken to make a run.

Ball/?
    PG/Hart
    Ingram/?
    Lebron/Kuzma
    Noel/LNJ/Bryant
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 01-14-2018 at 12:32 PM.

We need a big man, who can patrol the paint and get up and down the floor. Doesnít even have to be a HOF or all-star, could be someone like WCS or something. Plus isnít Noel and Lebum homies? I can see some discounts being taken to make a run.

Ball/?
    PG/Hart
    Ingram/?
    Lebron/Kuzma
    Noel/LNJ/Bryant
    Thank you for mentioning WCS! I had a dream the other night -- we both got Tyson Chandler/Willie-Cauley Stein. Mirror like players.

It's slowly.... becoming a reality.

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nba/...=roto:nba:gnav
    Willie Cauley-Stein is growing frustrated with Sacramento's bad starts to games recently.

Randle/Zubac to Dallas
    Noel to Sacramento
    WCS to the Lakers

Then I will wholeheartedly welcome the JC/LNJ to Detroit's Stanley Johnson and the Bradley rental. Our defense would be rock solid.

Chandler/WCS
    Kuzma/Bryant
    Ingram/Johnson
    Bradley/Hart
    Ball/???

Don't you guys hate me for wanting to start Chandler.

NO thanks, if Randle can be had for a JC type contract im down to sign Randle in the offseason.