Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 320 of 489 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 7321
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Seriously! Ten years!?! Man...thatís a long time to linger around with out joining. I have been on that long too but have gone through multiple accounts on this site because of being banned multiple times by the baby mods.
    I was on tour a lot and couldnít consistently keep up. I was also on a different mindset. Dude, I would be banned after two posts I used to be so intense when I was on active duty. Love your posts though. No BS.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    You guys must've really gotten out there to get banned. I've chilled out a lot. I used to get way out there and I've never been banned. This is still my original account.

And don't worry H&W - if Jaydubb gets banned again and comes back, we'll know it's him within 3 posts.
    Yep. He be having oral sex with another poster after a few posts.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I am the other poster.

I was on tour a lot and couldnít consistently keep up. I was also on a different mindset. Dude, I would be banned after two posts I used to be so intense when I was on active duty. Love your posts though. No BS.
    Cheers man. Glad you finally joined.

Quote Originally Posted by Dstmccoy View Post
    Same Here Greatness One... Watched for years, then finally joined not too far after you. But still remained the Ultimate Lurker... Great watching the updates and hilarious input from all in this forum.
    Hahaha yea sure been one heck of a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by M.L.G.A. View Post
    I mean you're argument is why trade Deng? What are they going to do with $18M a year? the fact that you need an explanation for these questions says it all...it's obvious to 99.99% of the population why the Lakers would love to relieve themselves of Deng's contract, THE SAME REASON THEY PACKAGED Russell to get rid of Mosgov's contract....

I"m not going to waste my time explaining what sunk costs are to someone who is wondering why trade Deng?
    What is your DOC? By the crap you post I'm guessing it's some kind of new age hallucinating drug. I really want to thank you for finally joining PSD and showing the world the effects such drug has on the brain. Instant brain dead and mental returdedness.

Can you please let me know your DOC. I'm having a life inspiring moment to warn the world of the instant short term effects of this drug that ****ed you up. I believe it's your duty as a human being to warn the world.

Maybe it's best you let me know in a PM cause if this info gets into the wrong hands (like North Korea for example) it could be used in chemical warfare.

Just saying since you don't bring anything relevant basketball wise to a basketball forum might as well use you life experiences to maybe make a difference in the real world. This drug must be the beginning of the zombie apocalypse.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 03-14-2018 at 03:26 AM.

Based on Magic's & Rob's vision and their transactions to date in clearing cap, signing guys to 1 year deals, and considering the draft falls before free agency and that this year's draft is very top heavy, expect them to trade the pick on or before draft day....

Regarding the draft,
    -currently i believe 7 teams do not have a first round picks [Hou, OKC, Detroit, NOLA, Tor (no picks in 1st or 2nd), Mia (no picks in 1st or 2nd), Mil (no picks in 1st or 2nd),
    -Atlanta has 3 first round picks
    -Philly has 2 first round picks & 4 2nd round picks
    -Phoenix has 3 first round picks and 2 second round picks
    -Bulls have 2 first round picks

I've summarized the draft because it seems some potential title contenders do not have any picks while quite a few lottery teams continue to amass draft picks (in which they can not resign when it comes to signing your rookies).

Keep in mind last year, Denver traded back to Utah in return getting a deep bench player, while GSW bought bulls 2nd round pick for $3M...point is, as tight as teams were with picks at trade deadline, teams are always up to trade picks for nonsense as mentioned above, take a look at past drafts for more examples....
    I'm sure there's a point to this post somewhere, just having trouble figuring out what it is? Do I have to use some kind of decoder from a cracker jacks box?

I am the other poster.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Lol maaaan I love the lakers forum. Pure entertainment. I also lurked for a few years before joining, joined made a couple pointless threads stopped and lurked for a few more years before gettin back into it.

Love havin you guys to talk to about our lakers. None of my friends are big into sports (esp not bball) so it's just nice to be apart of a community w the same intetests.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    What is your DOC? By the crap you post I'm guessing it's some kind of new age hallucinating drug. I really want to thank you for finally joining PSD and showing the world the effects such drug has on the brain. Instant brain dead and mental returdedness.

Can you please let me know your DOC. I'm having a life inspiring moment to warn the world of the instant short term effects of this drug that ****ed you up. I believe it's your duty as a human being to warn the world.

Maybe it's best you let me know in a PM cause if this info gets into the wrong hands (like North Korea for example) it could be used in chemical warfare.

Just saying since you don't bring anything relevant basketball wise to a basketball forum might as well use you life experiences to maybe make a difference in the real world. This drug must be the beginning of the zombie apocalypse.
    Notice how McAllen from Mars did not counter with 1 point for keeping $36M on the books for a bench warmer and instead got extreme defensive and extreme personal without knowing a lick of the poster (btw classic definition of being trolled lol)....nonetheless...done with this clown...

no more insulting posts WhiteShadow42 I promise....

M.L.G.A. McAllen Tx.

How the hell did this even start. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    NP man. You're a cool *** guy and I like reading what you have to say

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Jaydubb

Notice how McAllen from Mars did not counter with 1 point for keeping $36M on the books for a bench warmer and instead got extreme defensive and extreme personal without knowing a lick of the poster (btw classic definition of being trolled lol)....nonetheless...done with this clown...

no more insulting posts WhiteShadow42 I promise....
    No worries. Just confused on how the hell did this start.

I am the other poster.
    Now I'm jealous.