Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 632 of 641 FirstFirst ... 132532582622630631632633634 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 9604
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Tell that to my black friends that say minorities can't be racist. I was like Whaaaat! Minion style.
    I'm from North Africa where black people hate black people. Try telling your friends that rednecks are minorities so are they not racist?
    Last edited by maledicent; 01-10-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Lol hey we have those places here, itís called the Ghetto/hood

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    I'm from North Africa where black people hate black people. Try telling your friends that rednecks are minorities so are they not racist?
    LOL. I have had over 150 missions in various areas of Africa. I know what you are talking about. If I may ask, which country are you from?

I'm Armenian and Sicilian. My Sicilian background has black in it so I am pretty dark but not African American dark.

First of all, please don't go quoting Sssmush. That would take a huge hit on your credibility LOL.

Second, I also commend you on your career choice. We both are in our 40s and know what is more important. Also we can't do what we used to.

Finally, We don't know if Lebron and Magic have been bumping heads. At least I haven't seen any articles or comments by the Lakers personnel or organization. If you do, then I would be interested in the link or quote. I agree on his behavior. He acts above everyone. Like who admits that they are the GOAT. That is up to the Lakers management to talk to him about that if they find it harmful. Jeannie is probably the one that should do it since she is the owner. Or maybe all the Lakers brass should do it at the same time. This is a narcissist who has had his ars kissed since he was a teen and it is showing in his behavior. I supported DeAngelo when he was a Laker but never cared for him. I couldn't stand a couple of guys in my unit but they had my 6 and I respected that. I am supporting the player but not the individual. If he wins a couple of chips here, it doesn't change anything for me when it comes to the individual.

Being absolute (Like NPHs hate towards Luke), limits a person's ability to judge in a non biased manner. But that is his opinion on Luke and thats cool by me. It limits us in seeing the good also in a person. Trust me, I have seen the worst of humanity can offer and still try to have a positive outlook about people in general. Like yours and Hangin's opinions on LBJ. Love both of you but I have a different perspective. I separate the individual from the player. I did it to Karl Malone. I think he is a douche but a great player. John Stockton in my opinion was a very cool person. Met him personally and he was a very straight forward no BS guy. Did not care for him as a player. I thought he was a bit dirty on the defensive end. Just an example.
    No I haven't heard or read anything about him and Magic butting heads it's just my opinion from how I see this. To me it looks like LBJ is deliberately putting himself out there to be seen that he can do whatever he wants. If he respected Magic and the organization he wouldn't do that. You know other NBA team owners and other GMs/Team Presidents are watching and I'm sure they got opinions on it. LBJ is making Magic and the whole organization look really weak.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    No I haven't heard or read anything about him and Magic butting heads it's just my opinion from how I see this. To me it looks like LBJ is deliberately putting himself out there to be seen that he can do whatever he wants. If he respected Magic and the organization he wouldn't do that. You know other NBA team owners and other GMs/Team Presidents are watching and I'm sure they got opinions on it. LBJ is making Magic and the whole organization look really weak.
    This is a bunch of rigmarole. I don't think you even believe your words here, Tex.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    The hate is strong with this one. LOL.

I don't know if this is looking as bad as you are saying. He is the best player in the league and teams do overlook some things that these superstars do. It's the nature of sports. I have never perceived Magic as being weak but if you do then that's fine. It's your opinion and this is a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Been in the same situation, I was offered a job making 30k more but it was in Arizona... my family would have been uncomfortable and away from everyone. My son is 100% my priority and is upbringing is of the upmost importance. He needs his family and a better life surroundings. Didnít want to move him to a racist area where he would be looked like a outsider because of his ethnicity. So I stayed in California for the betterment of my family and my Son.
    Props to you bro. You have my 100% respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Thanks man, much love hermano.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Fine give all the credit to G1. Playing favorites. Ok. Whatever.

https://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-...ar/2019/01/11/

People around the league expect Ingram to be traded for a all-star..

https://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-...ar/2019/01/11/

People around the league expect Ingram to be traded for a all-star..
    Well since we signed Lebron we are in win mode now. Makes sense. Ingram is another couple of years away from being at All Star level. The issue is with matching salaries. All a star level talent makes 25+ a year. Unless itís AD. Then we open up the farm doors.

Right and thatís a ďIfĒ he even reaches that level.... we all love these young players but theyíre so inconsistent, they all played like dog **** yesterday.... Ingram only took 11 ****ing shots...

Right and thatís a ďIfĒ he even reaches that level.... we all love these young players but theyíre so inconsistent, they all played like dog **** yesterday.... Ingram only took 11 ****ing shots...
    Agreed. NPH asked me on another thread on what I thought about Luke. Itís hard to judge a coach when the players as so inconsistent. I wonder if they realize that this game is gone and they conserve their energy for another game. They usually come out the next game with a lot more energy. This is just an observation, I donít know if this is actually their general plan. I know historically Lebrons teams have done that.

Agreed. NPH asked me on another thread on what I thought about Luke. Itís hard to judge a coach when the players as so inconsistent. I wonder if they realize that this game is gone and they conserve their energy for another game. They usually come out the next game with a lot more energy. This is just an observation, I donít know if this is actually their general plan. I know historically Lebrons teams have done that.
    I cant pin most of this on Luke quite yet. You see by him having Lebron and Rondo for example there was some continuity there and consistency.

If you look around the league there are a lot of young teams that are inexperienced and struggling. Orlando, Phoenix, Atlanta and others. A few exceptions are teams like Denver playing well with some young guys and a sprinkle of a veteran like Paul Millsap. Portland still relatively young but Lillard and CJ are consistent threats.

Luke has not had a consistent threat other than Lebron and feel as if he has the right pieces in place he may be able to make things work. Or he may completel faulter, but we are certainly better when Lebron on Rondo can get the offense going.

The guy that was trolling had a point in regard to our offense. Once we go through Ingram and kuz with iso ball we are spread thin. Utah took away the fast break last night and held us to half court offense. It worked since we are a bad perimeter shooting team.

I'm personally ready to jump on board with a trade as this young team obviously needs some time to figure it out.

The one thing that does bother me with Luke is how the heck are we so bad when it comes to free throws. Those kind of things should be fixed with coaching especially when we dont have guys like shaq shooting FTs. This is not acceptable.
    Zo had been better with the 3 ball but Ingram not so much.

I see a ton of no name guys in the league making 3s and free throws without a 2nd thought. No excuse imo.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]