Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

NBA Mock Offseason Signups

Welcome to the NBA Mock Signups! Here are a few changes we’ve added this year to spice things up:

1. Expansion Draft: Due to lotto teams being so far behind the contenders, we’ve decided to add an expansion draft to make the lottery really valuable. Essentially, a team will only be allowed to protect 3 players on their team while the others are eligible to be selected to be put into the lottery. As a quick example: Kings protect Cousins, Gay and Darren Collison. We select Willie-Cauley-Stein to be put into the draft pool.

Every player drafted will operate under the rookie pay scale. The Lottery teams will be exactly the same as it is in real life (Sixers 1, Lakers 2, etc.)

2. We’re going to be nerfing the following teams for a fair competitive advantage for all teams:
    a. Steph Curry to FA
    b. LeBron will be opting out to FA with his player option.

3. We are eliminating conference and playoff voting will consist of the top 16 teams in the game.

4. We will operate with a 94mil hard-cap that you are not allowed to go over at any time without being DQ.

5. The Nets, due to lack of assets and no one really wanting to play with them anyway will be contracted.

Here are the things we need to know

1. Who are you?
    2. What 4 teams would you most like to play with?
    3. Would you rather do Random teams or a lottery to determine team selection?
    4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Cheers! Looking forward to a fun game with PSK, Ebbs and myself as running the game.

1. DR_1
    2. Brewer94
    3. Greet
    4. Sadds_The_Gr8 +Eagles
    5. KTS
    6. Richiesaurus310
    7. Sep11e+ Cracka2hi
    8. AP=MVP
    9. TO_Rapz
    10. Quinn
    11. NYKalltheway
    12. Bloomis1307
    13. Xknick5757
    14. Mr. Baller
    15. Roshan3ai
    16. Robbw
    17. Nate
    18. CardinalRed34
    19. HunterNRoss
    20. UTB
    21. XX
    22. Homie+ PL
    23. TruFan420+ ???
    Last edited by The_Jamal; 06-24-2016 at 07:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.

The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

how many teams are you planning on having in this? 29 then?

Im In, Im COing with TO Rapz

1. KTS
    2. 76ers, as for the rest idk
    3. Lottery makes it more fun imo
    4. Who cares

Titans 2018 Draft Class

22. Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
    41. Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College
    152. Dane Cruikshank, S, Arizona
    199. Luke Falk, QB, Washington State

Nate
    Spurs, Celtics, Blazers, Wizards
    Lottery
    On Television
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    how many teams are you planning on having in this? 29 then?
    yea 29. Part of the reason we're going 1-16 rather than normal conferences. Makes having one less team not that big of an issue.

Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.

1.Cards
    2.Lakers, Wolves, Bucks, Pelicans
    3.Lottery

1.Who are you? Hunter. Played last year and played a variety of other PSD games
    2.What 4 teams would you most like to play with? Lakers Wizards Raptors Celtics
    3.Would you rather do Random teams or a lottery to determine team selection? Lottery is cool. Liked it last year
    4.Where do you see yourself in 5 years? No idea.

1. Who are you? Myself
    2. What 4 teams would you most like to play with? No idea, haven't thought about it at all
    3. Would you rather do Random teams or a lottery to determine team selection? definitely lotto
    4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? PSD Champion

About to get my 3rd ring

Clippers/blazers/raptors/kings

Might do this idk

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol

**** yea PSK, Ebbs and Jam I LOVE these new rules you guys came up with. One question: are we using an amnesty like we have in years past? Obviously makes a huge difference in team selection.

1. Who are you? Goddamn Quinn that's who
    2. What 4 teams would you most like to play with? Spurs, Clips, Blazers, Pellies, but don't quote me on this I want to take some time to absorb the rule changes.
    3. Would you rather do Random teams or a lottery to determine team selection? Lottery, it's so much better.
    4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Commishing PSD games.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    **** yea PSK, Ebbs and Jam I LOVE these new rules you guys came up with. One question: are we using an amnesty like we have in years past? Obviously makes a huge difference in team selection.

1. Who are you? Goddamn Quinn that's who
    2. What 4 teams would you most like to play with? Spurs, Clips, Blazers, Pellies, but don't quote me on this I want to take some time to absorb the rule changes.
    3. Would you rather do Random teams or a lottery to determine team selection? Lottery, it's so much better.
    4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Commishing PSD games.
    Nope, no Amnesty. With the insane raise in cap space, and us essentially taking a player off your team, we decided an amnesty would be too much.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Jamal View Post
    Nope, no Amnesty. With the insane raise in cap space, and us essentially taking a player off your team, we decided an amnesty would be too much.
    Oh ok, so just to be clear on the expansion draft rules: we protect three players, then you select any one player on our roster that we haven't protected and that player goes into expansion pool. He is off of our cap and roster no matter what at that point. Correct? And will the selection for the expansion pool players take place right at the beginning of the game, before we make any trades, or right before the draft itself after we've made moves?

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Oh ok, so just to be clear on the expansion draft rules: we protect three players, then you select any one player on our roster that we haven't protected and that player goes into expansion pool. He is off of our cap and roster no matter what at that point. Correct? And will the selection for the expansion pool players take place right at the beginning of the game, before we make any trades, or right before the draft itself after we've made moves?
    Sorry, I've got one last cap question: are we playing with dead money or not? So will teams like Detroit (Josh Smith) and Portland (Anderson Varejao) have to carry the contracts of players released before the mock starts or will caps be based solely on players on the roster? For what it's worth, I, and I think most other people (before they know what teams they have, of course) would vote for the removal of dead money. It's just a dumb handicap to force Detroit to play with a $5.4 million handicap when no asset on their team was acquired for Smith. Same goes for Varejao (Portland got a future pick which obviously has no bearing in this game, but they're on the hook for a ton of his money) and any other teams with dead money. Since nobody has any of these teams yet I think it's important to clarify the rules now so people can be objective about it, and I think anything done to encourage flexibility and more player movement helps the game overall, so my vote would be for no dead money.

Me
    Knicks, Spurs, lakers, wolves
    Lotto
    Playing these psd games
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast