Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153
Results 2,281 to 2,284 of 2284
    Quote Originally Posted by beldugo View Post
    I like Brantley, heck, he might be a better choice than Pollock right now, because of his age and injury history he can be sign on a shorter deal. Definitely a guy to watch this offseason. Brantley and Ramos will make this lineup a lot better right away, as you said health is the key word, need to have someone really good who can play the OF on the bench if we go with these two.
    We’re on the same page. We would need a quality 4th OF’er, with the injury history. But man would that make for a nice lineup.

I have 2 questions being Anibal Sanchez wants to come back. Should we trade Gausman, resign Sanchez, and sign Corbin to a 4 year deal?

Quote Originally Posted by chuck.mcmillan View Post
    I have 2 questions being Anibal Sanchez wants to come back. Should we trade Gausman, resign Sanchez, and sign Corbin to a 4 year deal?
    I don’t think the Braves will sign two starting pitchers. I could see them going after Corbin or resigning Sanchez or going in another direction all together! I just don’t see them donning both.

The Braves are going to give there young pitchers a shot at some point. So I see one vet either resigned, free agent, or trade. The other 4 spots will be competed for by our exsisting staff and prospects.
    Last edited by SB75; 10-11-2018 at 02:32 AM.

I think we need an offseason discussions thread.